maddcarson

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• Eric how is your rupp coming along? hey how do you delete old ad post on here? or make room for more pictures? thanks
    Yep I am selling the rupp with or with out the motor, wyatts db,the english mini bike and the new red one. also the frames we have and all the parts if you know any one who wants it?
    hello eric ol chap! what do you think if we put together a good size minibike gathering out in Anza for some trail riding,barbecue and what ever?. How about a camp over? how about a race at the new off road park called "The Ranch"? I know the owner from way back and I,ll bet if we can get enough guys we could do some thing out there since they have over 700 aces.
    How about a long grand prix course through the whole ranch? how about a TT race? only reason asking about that place is because it would be legal since most dont have green stickers??? we can go trail riding but most would have to understand my nephew and I did it at our own risk of getting caught???
    hi, i am interested in your charge coil if you still have it.
    i have a 6.5hp clone motor from harbor freight.

thx
    brotherj@gmail.com
    -j
    "I dont even know who Randy callier is. im asking you nicely Stop bothering me about who Randy callier is i DONT KNOW"

You do not get to lie to me and then I pay your way!! Sorry, get your pal Rodney to help you!! Paul
    How strange that is since he sent you this message after you asked him to make it a practice -

10-01-2010 02:12 PM - permalink randy callier
    hey man talking to edwin and he thinks we should cancel the mx deal oct.17th because being too many races for oct. is too much for every one so i emailed the mx guys and it was no problem to do a later date?! so it looks like vv for now?
    hey man talking to edwin and he thinks we should cancel the mx deal oct.17th because being too many races for oct. is too much for every one so i emailed the mx guys and it was no problem to do a later date?! so it looks like vv for now?
    im trying to get a billet flywheel for the raptor and a rod. and i have to get sidecover bolts for it. if not i will run my dads slow bike again
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…