Peekster

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• Do you know who has the Boss minibike now. I would like to try to purchase from them or get parts? Tia for you help. What part upstate are you?
    I have a Mustang Trail Bike (1962) in good shape.shedded, not ridden since 1964. What is the HP on the Briggs and Stratton engine? The model # of the engine is 143330.
    I would like to buy the 2 Bonanza fenders. How much to ship to San Jose, Calif. 95159 ?
    Hey Mike--send me your email address--I just saw a Cougar Cub on Kijiji for sale--will give you an idea of value--billshorney@gmail.com
    yes I do still have the Tule Trooper I haven't thought about price etc. Haven't even looked at it.
    are you seriously interested in it? Not selling it as junk cause it isn't. To my knowledge it is fully functional and in very good shape.
    Sorry I didn't see your message before.
    do you still have a tule trooper for sale
    yes I do I haven't thought about price etc. Haven't even looked at it.
    are you seriously interested in it? Not selling it as junk cause it isn't. To my knowledge it is fully functional and in very good shape.
    Sorry I didn't see your message before.
    I am new member of the OldMiniBikes site. I was reviewing posts about Powell Challengers and saw a post you made on Nov 5, 2011 about a east coast Powell you found. It was one of the 5HP Briggs models with a metal belt guard and red grips. I may know the original owner of this bike. I grew up in Norfolk VA, and during the years of 1967-1970 I got my first Powell, a 4HP Tech model, probably a series E bought in Sunnyvalle, Calif. We had first learned of Powell's from a family that I was in Boy Scouts with and family camped with. There son got his Powell through a purchase by his brother in Calif about a year before us. I have attached a old photo of this bike taken in Hattress, NC while camping. The bike was a 5HP Briggs model, metal belt guard and Red grips. It may be this bike. The years do match up.
    [IMG]
    Iam intrested in mac gocart forsale.I live in pawling ny next to conn.Please get intouch with me 845-855-5543 400 hundred good price
    Looking for a clutch/chain guard for a 4hp tecumseh, 1970s-1980s. Somebody told me "YOUR THE MAN" . Have some photos? Thanks
    Hi Peekster:
    Yes,still have both of them.I haven't been on the OldMiniBikes for a couple of weeks,otherwise I would have responded sooner.You can email me at:
    jjwey@msn.com
    regards,Joel
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…