S

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I see there is a minibike meet in Michigan this weekend . It is featuring super broncs . People will be allowed to ride their bikes around . I seen it on craigslist . How is your project coming ?
    Check my photos . I have added a couple new ones . I just finished the boonie-bike and repaired and got the Super Bronc 3 running .
    Helga finished her Ch. last Saturday with 2pts and 1 pt. on Friday . She was shown by Holle Eldred . Holle showed her 8 times 4 reserves 3,2,1,2 pts . I had 8pts with 2 majors on her myself . I bought a Super Bronc 3 (tryke) and a El Burro sand/snow at Jefferson,Wi. swap meet . Both are in very good condition and mostly complete .
    How is the project coming ? I have my Boonie bike all painted and started to assemble it yesturday . It is going to be nice . Are you going to the Minibike show in Roseville , Mich . this month ? Look in events to find the date . March 18,19 ? Jeff Gregg is coming to my house that weekend so I can not come .
    Our bitch Helga needs 2 points to finish . She is entered this weekend and it is 2 points each day . Holle Ellred is showing her . I cannot since my shoulder is still healing . Holle has shown her 4 times and has a 3 point major and 2 pts. and 2 reserves on her . Helga has 3 majors . If you want I can have my wife send you a picture .
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…