dwp dan

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• id like to make a post in this site about the folks that give a lot to all of us there names are forgotton they work for a small amout of money they belong to clubs they are family some are members of OldMiniBikes they might not all agree with one another but there doing there job for all of us take a moment and think of a friend or family member that worked for a small amount of money and paid a hard price for it we all have deferances likes and dislikes we can write and give our openions on deferent things this person that im talking about is an American soldger some were is the world do hes job so we can have freedom we the folks at OldMiniBikes remember you today and thank you for your service dwp dan
    What going on Dan.... I hope retirement is treating u fine? Sorry about the delay on the reply... I didn't know how to reply back on this site. By the way.. I met Dave, Ed and JD.. those guys were way cooooool... We're all from the same side of town... With stories to tell... I can't wait to have another free weekend and hopefully see and the fellas... Keep in touch.. you know were family now ...
    hey dan, this is garrad from rhode island. i met you at gaurd rail daves house on saturday. i tried to send you a PM but it wouldnt let me. you mentioned to me that you had a 3hp B&S carb that you didnt need, so i was wondering if your offer still stands? let me know and ill send you my info, thanks and it was nice to meet you.
    Hey Dan - you kept asking me those tough questions when I felt I had not nearly enough time to cover it properly! Please call me 805 889 1932 (I don't have your number or else I would have called you!)
    Hey Dan....
    I could weld a 45T 40/41pitch sprocket to an Azusa hub, but the holes in the flange will show. Send me your email address if you want a photo of the sprocket laying on a hub so you can see what it will look like.
    Hey Dan....
    I mailed your 60T out today via priority mail. I bet you get it Friday ! Thanks for the purchase!
    The 40/41 pitch sprockets that I have a center hole to fit the 5" drums that I use for the Bonanza stuff. I'll lay one on the 4-1/2" drum and see what it looks like tomorrow and get back to ya.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…