murrayminibike

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• Hi there this is something that was brought to my attention today by a rep. at Comet Industries. If you have a Briggs Animal ( Say Local Option 206) you can not use any of there torque converters on these engines. They claim that the "Animal " is a 13HP engine and there is no torque converter that will work with that engine. I was amazed by this because I have used one in the past and I thought my mini bike was super fast. I wanna put this to a test ! If any body would like to prove me wrong I have $100.00 on it as a donation for your knowledge. Is any body up to the test that can find the correct torque converter & parts that will match up to an Animal as I did ?
    As you can see the " Ghost of Grace " Project Murray track 2 mini bike was built and sold. I think it was too much power to handle for the owner. If you guys got any ideas or want me to build one to showcase it send me your ideas. I might turn around and built it ! To all the good people who email me and call me I want to thank you all. You folks are the finest people I have ever met! I am glad to be an American and know that there are people like this. GOD BLESS AMERICA !!!!
    I am the founder of murrayminibikeclub@aol.com I am also a interested in buying murray mini bike parts or other compatible part. Please email me and we can do business or I can help fellow Murray track 2 Mini Bike owners. My name is Rex
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…