boatguy

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• I will send you a PM with my phone#--am home most nights--feel free to give me a call--Bill.
    Hey Bill,

I would be interested in checking out any good places to ride, also im new to mini bikes and would be interested in any expertise you can offer.

Thanks,

Colin.
    Hey Colin--glad to hear from you. I live off Church St by old Maple Leaf gardens so we are not far from each other. I ride out by Humber Bay in the park and in Mississauga park by the lake with no problems.Are you going to Windber?--it is a great meet--went last year for the first time and now won't miss it.I have 10 bikes and am building a trike for the build off competition. If you are looking for parts or if I can help, let me know--cheers Bill.
    Hey Boatguy,

I saw that you were wondering where in Toronto I am, Im just south of Yonge & Eglinton in the Mt. Pleasant & Davisville area.

Cheers.

Colin.
    Hey Boatguy! glad i found you on this here amazing website. hope the 3.5 hp briggs engine works out well for you. good to know good friends live close by:)
    Hi Bill, I put a post in the 2 day swap meet thread but I was just wanting to say nice meeting you and you should check out my "So it begins" thread in the doodle bug section. I have pics and a video of the new header and clutch, you should check it out.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…