outlaw fab shop

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• amazing work, just checked out your website... will be contacting you in the future for a roller... have to get the first project out the way before i tackle something like that...
    u have any frames already done?? ive called u before an didnt get a answer a never got my call returned. juss wanna see if u got somethin ready i can come picc up im 5 minutes from bill at stoney creek
    nice projects. On the minibikes, I have went away from the 1/4" plate because of weight, and have went to go kart style motor mount and a kart mount of a Jr Dragster mount. I have been able to shave about 15lbs off of the frame after getting rid of the plate. Look into it, it u may like it. I can shoot u pics of mine if u want to see what I have done. Out here, not everybody will pay for tig, so I do alot of wire feed chassis, but they seem to be fine.
    hey, its turbodaddyfrank, that is my old nova and when I had it, it was on spray. It looks the same as the day I sold it, I miss that car. Oh well, I can build another one. It was backhalfed with ladder bars, stock front suspention, with a 6 point cage. It gives me the itch to build another car. We do all the frame, and cage work here at my house cuz I let my shop go because of a bad business partner. Do u have any pics of ur work posted on OldMiniBikes? I would like to see some. I have pics on mine of cars I have done, check it out.
    hi, this is bryan , owner of MOTOR CITY MINIS. do you think ed will let us have it for one weekend? i can help sponcer it.
    Just a quick question, I live down in warren, if I bring you the pipe can you bend it for me? I need to make a longer and wider swing arm for my mini drag, I just don't have any way to bend pipe onther then a H.F. pipe bender. If you can let me know how much and what size of pipe you think I should use. (d.o.m) Thanks..
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…