B

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• Trooper John, You're correct about the seat over the rear box; I found info online, the cushioned seat was an option that could purchased. The 6HP engine was an option also over the standard 5HP engine. Mine has knobby tires; I also found there were optional tires. Looks like the Big Boy came with a webbed tire on the rear. As my OldMiniBikes handle indicates I'm a big guy as well, 6'4" 240lbs. I've been trying to figure out how to post a photo of my Trooper in place of the default ? mark logo; could you fill me in on how to post my photo?
    Yeah Huis they can be hard to find. I lost a deal on a Big Boy. I think think from what you said that is what you have. It came with a 6hp and a wooden board rack on the back. If you have a seat on the box on the back then I'm not sure but the seat may have been added to the box. I have had good luck to find the 2 I have. The one that shows in my logo I paid $100.00 for it but did not look like that. I has an original 60s B&S 4 HP. It had the box on the back that I removed. I hated the seat as I am 6'1" and about 275 lbs. so I put the tractor seat on it and I love it. It had the 2 speed transmission on it but I am taking it off too and replacing the torque converter with a newer type. The transmission I got off of my other Trooper I got for $20.00. It didn't have an engine but had the Trans. and rear driven pulley and the forks were bent so I made some out of 1 1/2" square 120 wall steel tubing. Pictures and drawings of my work are on my site. Have fun and keep on puttin.
    John
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…