Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, everyone. I have a Doodlebug that is a year or two old. The clutch would not release so that the wheel was spinning all the time. I got the clutch off and now I need a new one. Can I buy a centrifugal clutch locally from motorcycle/snowmobile place or even an autoparts store? It is an 11th 5/8ths for a 35 inch chain. It came apart in pieces during removal. I assume that's not normal? I'm getting schooled a bit, so I am asking for some helpful advice from the experts of this website. Some people do some very cool things to their mini bikes, that's for sure. Am I too heavy for this bike(200 lbs) with the stock 2.8? It's actually a lot of fun to ride. I was curious about the weight issue vs the power. If I am too nuch weight I won't ride it anymore if I helped to kill the clutch. It's possible that I didn't keep the clutch lubricated enough and that shortened the life of it. Any help would be greatly appreciated and thanks in advance for anyone's time. Regards, Jayman
    Colemanman
    Colemanman
    It depends on the brand of clutch. Hillards are 2 pieces and max torque is a 1 piece
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…