Search results

1. Mountain Gote 54

Dorothy, Heald VT-7 (anything goes) project ...

Sixpac - I just noticed a more recent post... How do you like the OHV mill? I really like your rear tire
  2. Mountain Gote 54

Dorothy, Heald VT-7 (anything goes) project ...

Sixpac - I commend your desire to build, rebuild, experiment and spend... Have you considered an OHV power unit for your cool white bike? They build easily with off the shelf parts, go as high-HP as needed or desired and are cheaper in the long run than messing with the old flat (spots) heads...
  3. Mountain Gote 54

Looking For Name of this frame

MotorMike... I've cleaned up my initial mock up welding Ike
  4. Mountain Gote 54

Thanks Richard ..this explains most of the wash machine apparatus that I removed when found..
  5. Mountain Gote 54

Richard.. Just found your reply with Explorer info.. Thankyou Sir for solving an age-old mystery! Will update with project progress ( after I tend to the other 9)
  6. Mountain Gote 54

BearKat Twister for Sale Predator 212cc on stock frame

Stock frame, complete with new drive, driven & belt. 212cc Hemi motor with cross over exhaust pipe (for belt clearance). Newer rubber. Custom seat and strong cross frame foot pegs installed for better riding position. Located in central Arizona... Would prefer a Manco Big Cat as...
  7. Mountain Gote 54

Super Blazer rebuild project

Dan, Thanks for the detailed response.. I like your style of clear com.... Yours has been the only experiential use of the Rustoleum that has reported back with actual results.. Thanks for the heads up.... Hate to spend $80 a pint on quality automotive juice and put it through the compressor...
  8. Mountain Gote 54

Manco BigCat Available? I'm looking....

it just takes persistence.. got most of my builds cheap through patience... then again, I paid retail for the kits so go figure... there's always someone who wants or needs to unload their project.. and we can e the one to help them out.. Then again, I prefer your opinion when I sell my...
  9. Mountain Gote 54

Thanks for the link however, a bit rich for the pedigree....
  10. Mountain Gote 54

Super Bronc Front Wheel Brake Unit - I'm Looking

I do appreciate your comments however am attempting to replicate a memory...if anyone desires to sell one of those brake hub assemblies, I'm here. Happy new year all!
  11. Mountain Gote 54

Tote Goat rebuild questions

Contact Eric at OldMiniBikes Warehouse... He'll set you up with everything you need. help@OldMiniBikes.com tell him the fat bike guy in Arizona referred you... keep it simple and just get it running if you're not too serious for a restoration.
  12. Mountain Gote 54

Super Blazer rebuild project

Hi Dan, Nice work.... Cool color choice as well... What type of paint did you spray? I'm looking for a great fuel and oil resistant brand, trying to stay away from auto paints on one project and ideally rattlecan it with a high quality shoot. // MG in show low
  13. Mountain Gote 54

Thank you for your comment Michael....
  14. Mountain Gote 54

Seeking a front wheel brake setup...
  15. Mountain Gote 54

I'm in Arizona and looking for a good condition and fairly complete BigCat..
  16. Mountain Gote 54

Comment by 'Mountain Gote 54' in media '1969 Trapper Survivor'

Very Sweet! The Holy Grail :)
  17. Mountain Gote 54

Some cool Colemans

Try the fully suspended front option. It helps immensely with front end stability and is a reasonable option at approx: $ 175.00 I couldn't imaginer riding a 200U without one at any speed other than stock, un modified
  18. Mountain Gote 54

Some cool Colemans

Try a slightly modded Tillotson 212 R... the frame will scream for mercy! easy add ons :)
  19. Mountain Gote 54

Super Bronc Value??

What's the point of having a site if we cant share our experience with values? Some might have insight that others deem important. If you needed an answer and I have it, I would happily share it. Problem with most people is they start making too many rules because they're bored.. The only...