Search results

1. Davis

what was a rupps orignal cost?

Show off.
  2. Davis

The Official Bonanza Mini Bike Thread . . .

My ratnanza. Nice and sweaty looking. But also backs itself up with a 63mph top speed @8250 rpm. Thanks to @ole4 .
  3. Davis

Thanks buddy.

Member @ZR9B hooked me up with this snoscoot sticker for free.Sure looks good on there buddy. Thanks again. Sure are great people on this site.
  4. Davis

What is it?

Efenel.
  5. Davis

TOTE GOTE rescue

That actually might be a model 706 it looks like a wide fork and front rim and tire. Is there a model tag on this bike.
  6. Davis

TOTE GOTE rescue

Woa nice and fancy. I’d do that first and then try to find the elusive climb away clutch for it and your runnin.
  7. Davis

TOTE GOTE rescue

Looks like a 600 model. That missing motor plate is kinda a must have.
  8. Davis

Yankee Boss

Very nice work.
  9. Davis

Newly built Predator 212 quits running for absolutely no reason and won't start again. About to either scrap this POS or sell it

I’d love to do a wheelie at 50mph. My motor runs 8200rpm and doesn’t do that biz at that speed.
  10. Davis

Newly built Predator 212 quits running for absolutely no reason and won't start again. About to either scrap this POS or sell it

What did you torque your rod at? Sounds like a mild lock up. Also a chikuni 22 carb would be a better choice. Zero deck piston clearance with that gasket is tight and you could have a bent valve now.
  11. Davis

Cure for engine vibration

Nice and clean.
  12. Davis

Bearkat

Nice twister. Should be a 66-67
  13. Davis

Spent way too much money today

Now you just need to delete the egr and do exhaust and intake. Then get efi live on it.
  14. Davis

Rupp Drive Chain or Torque converter ???

Predator 212cc would do the trick if you have a gas tank.
  15. Davis

Anyone know the make, model and year of this mini bike?

Looks Sherpa to me.
  16. Davis

WHOS STILL RIDING IN WINTER? SHOW YOUR RIDE

Dang I’d love one of those.
  17. Davis

WHOS STILL RIDING IN WINTER? SHOW YOUR RIDE

Ver nice I have two scoots also.