Search results

1. no13

Tote... LOL

Howdy, living in the land of Utah... I've run across this. Am I right in this one being a 1959?
  2. no13

ID please

Hi, A friend gave me this Tec. I didn't get the numbers and it'll be at my place in a day or so. He claims it's a 5hp and came from an older wood chipper. Can any of the gurus here tell me by just a picture what hp it might be, possibly a year too? I know I know, I'm sure I could wait &...
  3. no13

Dumb question

Hi, Was the flo jet carb from a 5HP briggs the same as the 3hp one here? http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/mini-bike-parts/93635-briggs-flo-jet-carb.html Thanks for your time.
  4. no13

WTB - Briggs 5HP with Updraft carb

Hi, I'm looking for a Briggs 5hp with the Updraft carb in usable condition for a project of mine. I've attached a pic of one I have, and a pic of the project. (slightly photoshopped) Willing to go up to 100 bucks for it. Thanks for looking. Kelly "Kart Rods" Wood
  5. no13

New but not new

Hi, I'm Kelly. I've been here for a while and did one mini bike long ago but since then I've gotten into something else. What is that you ask? The Custom Hot Rod Go kart arena. Anyway, here's a few photos of what I do with nothing but parts & spare stuff. Thanks for looking. Kelly "Kart...
  6. no13

What is it?

What is this? I got it for the motor for another project and wanted to know what this was.
  7. no13

Wanted - Manco wheels

I'm looking for some of the 5" (with 5/8 bearing) and the 6" ones with 1" hole & 1/4" keyway. If anyone hears of them or has some, I'd be willing to snag them for a project. Thanks for looking. Kelly:out:
  8. no13

Newbie here with a runner now

Hi, new here. I picked up what I believe is a Bird in a local classified: Part II. It ran but would not rev to save itself. I played with the carb & got it running right, put a usable filter on it because the old one looked like MUD and just came apart in my fingers. Can you...
  9. no13

Noob

Hi, I'm new. Recently getting into 4cycle engines a lot as well as racing go karts with my 11 yr old daughter, I decided to buy a mini-bike. I've always wanted one and today,one popped up. I don't know what it is, but it looks a bit older and in running shape. Anyway, hello. I'll...