Search results

1. U

Need help

Minico trailjet. Not sure about the engine, someone will chime in. They don’t give values on this site.. nice bike!
  2. U

Huffy Hustler find

Here are a few of the seat with phone sideways, how they look on your end ? Is this seat repairable? Thank you,
  3. U

Huffy Hustler find

Just picked up this 1970 huffy.
  4. U

All original SURVIVORS

Just picked up this 1970 huffy
  5. U

Thunderbird Original ?

Here ya go.. cell pics
  6. U

Thunderbird Original ?

Thank you Markus
  7. U

Thunderbird Original ?

Just picked this up today, I guess it’s a bird not sure of year, I’m guessing 1979 based on serial # on tec?It looks to be original paint. I can’t find a brochure or much on them. If someone has a brochure or any info that would be great. I still can’t take pics Lol. Sry
  8. U

Its different

Speedway slidin sideways! No brakes. Sweet.
  9. U

MB 2500 New Pics

Hey pnp, I could not find much about atlas mini bikes either,other than the brochures and pics on line. This is a great site and full of helpful people like Tom posting that brochure. Here is a pic of a atlas ser# tag at the right rear of the engine plate. Also a pic of the ugly rear axle...
  10. U

MB 2500 New Pics

Atlas mb2500 with some axle plate mods. The tag numbers are similar to mine.
  11. U

Picked up another Briggs

1969 is correct. 7 or 8 hp. Have fun
  12. U

Help with roper mini bike.

Is this the correct brochure? Nice to see some more Tennessee folks on the forum. Welcome and enjoy
  13. U

A very sad 250 X from the looks of it...

I used the taco peg covers.. A little pricey at $ 32.00
  14. U

CCS Charger pics and questions

The 12s stamp is front left engine plate is where the tag goes. I'm thinking kit bike also , western auto ? The seat is different but the gold k model in one of your threads has the same seat. I'll look under mount plate later and keep you posted.
  15. U

Thanks capgun ! It was here in murfreesboro ... When I see one over there I assume you or wulf already own it:laugh:
  16. U

Snagged this so so survivor today off craigslist.i didn't know what it was other than old ( because I am) and got answered in " what is it thread" in minutes. Not sure but the Tec engine tag is telling me that it's 1971 ?? Can anyone tell me what the 12 S stamp on the frame means? I had zero...
  17. U

What is this one ?

thanks markus Thanks Markus, Here is a little something for your other addiction!
  18. U

What is this one ?

can anyone ID this one? Thanks, Mike
  19. U

My Dream Autorama I would pay STUPID money to see ...

Cool pics ! Lots of SoCal memories from 40-50 years ago. Thanks for posting. Here is another few and it looks like George barris signed the dragula pic.