Search results

1. Skipp

New addition…

Ok newest member…trying to see how many bonanzas I can fit in my garage…pretty proud of it…thanks to HavasuDave…awesome detail and quality build!
  2. Skipp

On the way…

I met a great guy and OldMiniBikes member mark Brooks today…thanks mark for making drop off super easy….see you next trip….
  3. Skipp

Bc for my granddaughter….

She never showed much interest in the “garage stuff” until she saw me painting this….once she saw the grips and motor go on she claimed it…..so here’s her bc…minus a seat…still looking…..
  4. Skipp

1970 rupp motor

Up for your consideration is this early 1970 rupp hs40 non-lighted ball bearing motor…with a 3” shaft….removed from a 1970 roadster2…all new insides, piston rings rod, valves and springs…new side cover bearing…newly refreshed hs40 carb…dog leg exhaust….needs new recoil, it makes a terrible...
  5. Skipp

Wanted…

Hs50 fly wheel…prefer pretty good shape..points model…
  6. Skipp

Hs50 parts…

Ok I’m going to toss this out there….anyone have a hs50 ball bearing side cover and crank they want to sell? Ok quit laughing….let me know….
  7. Skipp

Rupp parts

Ok I bought this roadster just for the motor….so I have parts….t/c cover slight damage asking $65 shipped….gas tank no major dents just the one in photo…rest is dirt…dirt is is free…tank asking $75 shipped….the Fairbanks torque converter as you see it 100 shipped…rear wheel drum sprocket and...
  8. Skipp

Hm80 parts.

What I have I bought as star products…they are lifters and springs….supposedly performance….I have no paper work to back it up but that’s what I bought….new never used….I’d say best offer or trade….plus shipping…
  9. Skipp

Hs40 dog leg style exhaust

Needed….decent shape preferably
  10. Skipp

A nice pair of Gilson trail bikes….

Well as an old friend once told me, you have to get rid of something old to get something new…..I have my eye on the prize and need the room…..these two bike have both been redone….the green one by Dr. Shop teacher (Pete) and the red one by me…..green Gilson has a h60 starts and runs...
  11. Skipp

Hs40 shroud…

Title states it….like a very nice one if available…I have a shitty one….thanks
  12. Skipp

Anyone going to Portland?

It’s the 50th….getting close…
  13. Skipp

Trail horse gto 1400

Well I was lucky enough to get this jewel off Minibikephil… It too a while but it’s well on its way to looking like this now… It’s not finished I still need to hook up throttle brake and chains….and get it off these damn crates…..
  14. Skipp

You should read/watch this….

https://www.thedrive.com/news/44366/meet-the-joyful-man-behind-this-incredible-jet-engine-go-kart-video
  15. Skipp

Chromer in ohio

Hey guys….just got my trail horse chrome back yesterday….I used custom chrome and polishing out of Cleveland this time….the results are outstanding….he’s very slow….3 months it took….but the quality is fabulous….I had everything chromed….the 2 sets of sebac springs and tops….fenders, exhaust...
  16. Skipp

Tires

I have one Carlisle 5.3x4.5x6 and one Goodyear same size…$65 each plus shipping…
  17. Skipp

Comet two speed parts…

Title states it all….need parts for a comet two speed clutch/jackshaft parts….
  18. Skipp

Eagles….

I have a thing for eagles….these have been hanging out at my work for the last two years….
  19. Skipp

GO POWER WHEELS

Well i have an extra set of go power wheels….I was going to powder coat these….decided not to….offered them to a friend, he did not need them….so I guess they are for sale….already burnished by our friend Sam…..not really sure what they are worth, but I know what they go for…both have slight...
  20. Skipp

Hs40

Well I’m sure I’ve had one in rougher shape, but not sure when….this little guy traveled all the way from England….inside looks better than yet outside…going to be fun to see what happens