Search results

1. Zooming993

Azusa 4" Mini Bike Wheel and Tire

I'd like to see this go to a new home, price drop $40.00 plus shipping.
  2. Zooming993

WTB West Bend 580/700 Crankshafts

I'm looking for 1, possibly 2 L/H West Bend crankshafts (stepped) for 580/700 engines. Thanks
  3. Zooming993

Azusa 4" Mini Bike Wheel and Tire

Azusa 4” mini bike wheel, tire and tube. Wheel looks new and the used 4.10/3.50-4 Cheng Shin tire has plenty of tread with no sidewall cracking. $60.00 plus shipping
  4. Zooming993

WTB Lil Indian 450 Frame

Found and bought a nice roller, thanks Henry.
  5. Zooming993

WTB Lil Indian 450 Frame

PM sent
  6. Zooming993

WTB Lil Indian 450 Frame

This is the Lil Indian frame I'm looking for, the original Lil Indian forks look different then the ones shown in the photo.
  7. Zooming993

My latest build a 1964 Rupp Dart A-Bone

Thank you. I purchased the stands for a Seller on eBay.
  8. Zooming993

comet clutch parts

PM Sent
  9. Zooming993

WTB Lil Indian 450 Frame

Still looking.
  10. Zooming993

Thanks for responding to my WTB Lil Indian post. I look forward to seeing the photos.

Thanks for responding to my WTB Lil Indian post. I look forward to seeing the photos.
  11. Zooming993

WTB Lil Indian 450 Frame

If you could find it that would be great. Thks
  12. Zooming993

WTB Lil Indian 450 Frame

13. Zooming993

WTB Lil Indian 450 Frame

Looking for a late sixties Lil Indian 450 or similar frame. Mainly looking for a frame only but if needed I would purchase forks also. I live in near Allentown, PA and willing to drive 50 miles or pay to have it shipped. If you have something you think I may be interested in, please send me a...
  14. Zooming993

West Bend pair of 820 motors

Thanks for the reply. I have a few questions. What is the condition of the engines? Are there any missing components? Are there any cracks in the backplates? Do both engines have compression releases? What size is the PTO end of the cranks? Thanks, Michael
  15. Zooming993

West Bend pair of 820 motors

Hello, I'm interested in your engines. Where are you located? Thks, Michael
  16. Zooming993

Wade, glad you liked the Rupp/Mobil kart. I actually sold that kart to a collector in Arizona. It sounds as if you have your hands full with your Rupps and 820's. I'm in the process of restoring a Xterminator with twin 820's for a client, should be done with it in a month or so. If you ever...
  17. Zooming993

Thanks for the compliment. All in all it took me around 3 months. It wasn't long after finishing the Gulf/Rupp kart I built another Rupp kart. I've attached a few photos of that kart. I went with the Mobil Oil theme and has a set of West Bend 700's to boot.
  18. Zooming993

Century Kart Mark 1

R/H engines are harder to find. Since your Century Speed Kart uses a dead axle you're pretty much stuck having to install true L/H and R/H engine. You can get away using two L/H engines if the kart uses a live axle by placing the sprocket in between the engines. It can be difficult to know...