1. Kyminibiker

Murray track 2

sent you a pm
  2. Kyminibiker

Murray track 2

whats yer location?
  3. Kyminibiker

Need ID

I have the mega moto max version and they are damn nice bikes. a small block briggs v twin and 40 series fit them like they were meant to be too. Its what I plan to do to mine.
  4. Kyminibiker

Need ID

found this on a ruttman facebook group, guess other then fork and handle bars, this should be it. Ruttman pack mule sound right?
  5. Kyminibiker

Need ID

I just picked one up similar to that, but mine seems to have come with dual foot pegs that seem original. tag says "18058" and of course the future tube repair option. mine looks to have the same fork but with the flat fender mount, so must be stock? If its not super desirable i thought i'd put...
  6. Kyminibiker

OldMiniBikes.com User Map No Longer Works

Stinkin creek Ky
  7. Kyminibiker

1973 39k mile torino

its ok man, some people just have to be "richards" and try to rain on others posts so it sounds like they have a clue. I had a low 12 second glh turbo omni, also had a low 13 second caprice lt1 wagon and a mid 12 second v8 5spd dakota, so I clearly know about the power of later model vehicles...
  8. Kyminibiker

1973 39k mile torino

don't let the internet mislead you but thats silly bs from a bad at the time test drive with a automatic loaded up car and 3.25 gears with no traction on a hot day lol I have had these cars and a properly tuned car with traction will run much better then that and thats REALITY as I have...
  9. Kyminibiker

1973 39k mile torino

Thanks I think its priced fair, even with this crazy sellers market we have right now. These 72-76 cars are very hard to find in this shape. The fastbacks are more desireable but I have always liked the plain jane base models with the hi-po stuff in em. I just hate havin to farm work out to...
  10. Kyminibiker

1973 39k mile torino

oops, thought I had that in there lol $12,500
  11. Kyminibiker

1973 39k mile torino

Yea i bet, especially if it had the 351 4v/cj engine, even in 73 they still had plenty of punch.
  12. Kyminibiker

Gomas Minibike Massacre #10 - West Wareham, MA. June 26, 2021

One of my regions to cross off my list is new england, have to hit this next year for sure. looks like a damn good time. is there overnight parkin for a short bus?
  13. Kyminibiker

Putting tc on rt200

I'm 250 lbs and You may even want to run a 72 tooth. I have the mega max 212 version which has the sprocket on the same side as yours. The frame is slightly different then yours but with a jetted/piped/air cleaner/8 deg key 212 predator and a china boy tav 30 it seriously hauls some butt. The...
  14. Kyminibiker

The new mothership project

Thats about the gap these plugs had but I sure hope I don't have those results lol I know it's smooth runnin as can be now. I'll be glad when I get all these electrical things done so I can go on a short day trip. Those big pushers are pretty cool when done up, but 95% of the time it will be...
  15. Kyminibiker

1973 39k mile torino

1973 Base model Torino, very original and very solid car. 39k miles, 302, automatic, pwr steering. runs and drives like a new 1973 Torino with many new parts replaced. This is a hop in and enjoy car right now, no need to do lots of work to it to start having fun with it. I also have a rusty but...
  16. Kyminibiker

Jon boat trolling in a very leaky Alumacraft

butt his was the real beast, beavertail predator with a 1340 Harley on it lol
  17. Kyminibiker

I had a 420 duramax on a go devil on a old tin boat i had when I lived in s la, it got me wherever I needed to go, even when the water was out.
  18. Kyminibiker

The new mothership project

Picked this up a couple months back, 2013 express short bus with wheelchair lift, 6.0/6spd auto/3.73 rear. It even has a mini bike loader/unloader lol Maybe not this year but next year I plan to hit as many events as possible and do some boondock campin as well with some ridin mixed in. Short...
  19. Kyminibiker

thats a shame a year old boat has those problems. Usually those aluminum boats leak around the rivets, but what you describe is a structural leak, sounds like it could split open at any minute.
  20. Kyminibiker

Adding speedometer to mini bike 212

get a gps speedo, lots of carieties on ebay for them. you will need a 12 volt battery though.