Search results

1. R

WANTED Nice Clean set of 6" KIDNEY BEAN wheels

No luck so far -Still looking for a very clean set of 6" Kidney Beans PayPal or Trade
  2. R

Super Rare POWELL P - 48

Ebay Listing # 115492730144 with all the correct parts
  3. R

Real mini bike/kart/trike Tecumseh HS40 shrouding 1976

I will Take it Robertt8883 I will need you PayPal info
  4. R

Looking for Trail Horse mini in the Northeast

There are a few on Ebay Right now try Ebay (Vintage Mini Bikes)
  5. R

WANTED Nice Clean set of 6" KIDNEY BEAN wheels

Just as the title says. I am looking for a nice clean set
  6. R

taco22 clutch cover

I sent you a message yesterday but just in case you didn't get it there is a brand NEW taco fiberglass cover on Ebay Item number # 304578285190 No bids on to yet.
  7. R

Bonanza BC 1200 forward peg Frame 67-68

HI looking for a nice clean set of 6" Kidney bean wheels Thanks
  8. R

Hi am asking if you received my message on the Lights.I replied back to you havent heard from...

Hi am asking if you received my message on the Lights.I replied back to you havent heard from you since Thanks Robertt8883
  9. R

Hi Isn't this the Bike with the Front and rear light I asked about purchasing them if you...

Hi Isn't this the Bike with the Front and rear light I asked about purchasing them if you decided to part it out Thanks Robertt8883
  10. R

Re-Chroming spoke wheels

There going to be $150-$160 a wheel plus shipping majority of the price is getting the wheel prepped
  11. R

Looking for Manco Big Cat parts

Yes you can call me at 775-399-3987 and my email is Ukitis@yahoo.com I also would like to say this I have been a member on OldMiniBikes something like 7-8 years I have a very high positive rating.Your well come to ask anyone of my history.I have a bunch of bikes mostly Tacos (6) and one nice Bonanza left...
  12. R

The motor that was on it when I got is 6 years ago was worthless soit would not come with a motor.I have $400 in chrome alone but for me to sell this I would want $700 but like I said I dont know how you would get it to you.There is a Pink one around this area with a predator motor that there...
  13. R

Sorry for the Delay.Here are 2 pics I can take all you want but lets see if ou are even interested,The first pic with the fork and tire are just sitting there not all the way inserted into the Head tube.I have all the parts labeled and put in a storage box.like I said earlier shipping is not...
  14. R

Yes I can take all the pics you want ,Right now the frame and wheels are on. All the parts have been labeled and put in storage containers.Depending om where you live its going to be very speedy to ship from Reno Nevada 89521 to you.Where are you located.I have also had some chrome work done...
  15. R

I basically have the whole bike minus the original motor that I might want to sell.Its a Huge bike so shipping is expensive.Its located in Reno Nevada 89521. I am not interested is selling parts at a time .Possibly the entire bike as a Package
  16. R

Chain clutch recommendation?

Try (TITAN Premier) clutch
  17. R

Lil' Indian Century Series - Restored

You might of just shot yourself in the foot LOL
  18. R

Wanted a nice black tecumseh tank

I think I have both will check tomorrow
  19. R

4 HP Briggs ID

Thanks Michael I have had this for a while just been sitting on the shelf
  20. R

4 HP Briggs ID

Hi I have a Copper Colored 4 HO Briggs Trying to get info for the correct year 100262 0478-01. 74100406