Search results

1. massacre

Question about lighted aluminum flywheels and electric starters Hs50

Crap. That's what i was afraid of. So did Tecumseh stop making alloy flywheels in 1981?
  2. massacre

would it fit the big taper crank?
  3. massacre

So we all know that the lighted aluminum Hs50 flywheels do not have the ring gear with starter teeth. Has anyone ever tried to modify a lighted aluminum flywheel to accept the starter ring gear? Is it even possile? Thanks I know some of you guys (and gals) have lathes
  4. massacre

10" SPOKE WHEELED MTD TRAILFLITE

If i remember right, there are 2 size stands, one for 10" wheels and 1 for 12" wheels
  5. massacre

BZ3 Blockzilla

Interesting to see if it sells for that price. I think i paid a lot less for mine but that was like 10 years ago
  6. massacre

No more head gasket problems……

Glad to hear you got her sorted out
  7. massacre

Current Tecumseh Engine "Sham" on ebay

To be honest, i would contact ebay and show them his response. Ebay does not like it when sellers misrepresent what they are selling. Or, you could buy his engine, and then demand a refund when it's not a real rupp engine. Hahahahaha j/k
  8. massacre

Unless the previous owner of the bike installed a later model engine? And the seller has no idea what is supposed to be there?
  9. massacre

I'm of the opinion that a seller should represent the item accurately. Prob not the biggest deal but it does seem shady to me. Just my .02
  10. massacre

Did you report him for misrepresentation?
  11. massacre

Ultimate Bad-Ass Drag Minibike (Dual Predator Hemi Powered)

I have the same starter, the lead acid battery works great, the lithium battery is mostly to save weight. I did get a lithium battery for mine later, and the weight savings is significant. But if you're not going to be racing it a lot, it's not really worth the increased price IMHO. The...
  12. massacre

420cc turbo oiling

Turbos don't seem to work that great on single-cylinder engines. At least that is what i have read from those who have tried. But you could keep the turbo on its own oil supply, that is how would do it.
  13. massacre

Johnny Law is coming for your MIni Bike

I hear and see dirtbikes and quads in my neighborhood, i live right near power lines. No one seems to care. The odd bike or quad once in a while is no big deal. I think confiscation is wrong, that is private property and LE has no right to take it. Pay the fine, bring the bike home.
  14. massacre

Hs40 block overbore to fit Hs50?

I would just use an Hs50 block and save the Hs40 for a "vintage correct" build. You can make an Hs50 look just like an Hs40 with the correct parts.
  15. massacre

Hs40 block overbore to fit Hs50?

I thought the Hs50 crank couldn't be easily used in an Hs40 block? Something about the counterweights? I could be completely wrong. Markus will know.
  16. massacre

What Tig Welder?

My cooler runs anytime the machine is powered. Don't want to risk burning up a 20 series torch because of no water flow.
  17. massacre

What Tig Welder?

It really depends on how much you will use it, and what you are working on. And whether you have 220v or 110v and whether you will be welding outside or inside. I weld a lot of aluminum so i went with water-cooled HTP invertig 221DV. It has a ton of great features for aluminum so it made sense...
  18. massacre

Give me a break!!!

Wow sorry to hear this i wish you a speedy recovery