Search results

1. Minimichael

Fuel Tank Failure & Briggs 61102 Upgrades

Tuning this Nibbi PE24 has been tedious, not very satisfying, and only somewhat enlightening. Here are some notes from this afternoon... Tuning today ...got two bigger pilots 42 and 45 and one smaller main 106 to test out... Trying clear up sputtering especially in low to mid cuz very short...
  2. Minimichael

1972 rupp roadster2

I'd build up a swinger frame!
  3. Minimichael

1972 rupp roadster2

At least tell us where you live ;)
  4. Minimichael

1972 rupp roadster2

Putting it at the curb but by the way it's immaculate?! Where's the damned Unlike button on this thing...??
  5. Minimichael

Shaved eyebrows

Aaahhh, now that also explains why I've seen this elsewhere too... Got it.
  6. Minimichael

Ruttman minibike build with 5hp Briggs flathead

You get into some cool stuff! I have also been looking for a 2-speed clutch solution.
  7. Minimichael

Shaved eyebrows

These pictures make a little more sense, and that's obviously not sloppy work or anything, but my understanding is that you just want to soften the edges around the valve seat at around the immediate skirt. The valve and valve seat profiles are directing flow into the head on an angle. What's...
  8. Minimichael

That thing is gonna rip! I really like the idea of a manual clutch, too. Glad you mentioned vht... I'd forgotten where I'd seen crinkle paint before. Someday I want to do a shroud in crinkle, maybe even the whole block. How will you power the starter? Have a battery source already picked...
  9. Minimichael

That's a dang nice bit of craftsmanship right there. Crinkly paint, huh? I like it.!
  10. Minimichael

Great looking engine you got there. Is that a custom clutch guard? :cool:
  11. Minimichael

So I went on another adventure…

Wow I love that trail blazer... And with a bed on the back! I'd spend a lot of those miles next summer riding that blazer.
  12. Minimichael

High Performance Mods for my 1.75hp flathead Briggs

I'm measuring for clearance between the valves and the head, before shaving or even leveling any head or deck material... Valve lift requirements Valve face above deck: 1.05mm Cam lobes, open minus closed: 23mm - 19mm = 4mm Thus, total valve rise: 4mm + 1.05mm = 5.05mm* *(Disregarding valve...
  13. Minimichael

Freshly washed crosshatching... Say that 5 times fast...
  14. Minimichael

After days of honing with stones and ball hone and batches of homemade honing oil, a good washing is important this time and I want to make sure not to leave any grit behind -- like stuck within the fresh crosshatching. Next time I'll try a soluble cutting fluid to reduce the chance of this...
  15. Minimichael

Bonanza briggs throttle

What model #?
  16. Minimichael

Bonanza briggs throttle

For choke/revving: adjust idle screw; check to ensure proper butterfly operation. The throttle/butterfly should be closing on its own when you're not giving it gas. For lean: clean the carb jet and holes behind the mix screw? I don't care if it's a new carb. It could have castings or other crud.
  17. Minimichael

Can someone clarify please Predator 212

Can u send a picture?