has lots of zinc and phosphorus good run it hard oil
  5. C

Go Devil needle and seat

6. C

Vintage Please Help Identify!

mb 1110 no rear suspension
  7. C

Bonanza MB I'm guessing

I bought one two months ago mine has solid foot pegs and no rear fender mount .will be picking up my seat on Fri had enough of it to duplicate
  8. C

Bonanza MB I'm guessing

mb1110
  9. C

Restoration of Broncco TX-1L Completed

heres the broncco seat she did for me
  10. C

MB200 or BC200

bc have 1 inch frames,mb have 7/8 frames
  11. C

Oil burning on an HS40

Correction valves are correct sorry I was thinking h series
  12. C

Oil burning on an HS40

Looks like the valves are switched valve with the centre crater should be intake
  13. C

Bolt together frame, any idea what it is?

Cheeftah 1000
  14. C

flywheel

picked up the engine a couple of years ago at a swap meet,starts and runs great new points and condensor,looks like they had a puller on the centre bolt holes and a claw puller bowed out 3/16 and cracked all around,Used my knocker and one hit and its off,always check your flywheel
  15. C

2021 build off 1968 Taco 44

the cleaners chrome what I was worried about was the filter melting its foam thanks Mark
  16. C

2-Speed clutch problem

measure the clutch if its 3inch wide you need a 3 inch pto if you look at your picture you posted the shaft is to short,the pto has to extend slightly past the clutch,If its workin now I think your spinning the bushings in the clutch bells it will come apart
  17. C

2-Speed clutch problem

I measured the clutch its three inches wide if you put it on a 2 1/4 pto it will be 3/4 inch recessed in the clutch,it cant work the clutch has to float,the pto shaft has to extend past the clutch the bolt and washer is not there to compress the clutch but flush to pto shaft.pto shaft needs to...
  18. C

2-Speed clutch problem

just measured one of my fox clutches its three inches wide you need a three inch pto
  19. C

2-Speed clutch problem

when you put the clutch on the pto shaft should extend slightly past the clutch,the washer rest directly on the shaft when bolted down the clutch bells rotate freely.If the pto shaft is recessed in the clutch the washer will be compressing on the clutch stopping it from free wheeling ,I think if...