Search results

1. RobertC

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Tom S.

Happy Birthday Tom ! I hope you had a great day.
  2. RobertC

Massimo MB200S

Hey Dale ! That sounds like a lot of mini bike for the money. Keep us posted.
  3. RobertC

Banging 212cc Bike (video)

To prevent the motor from exploding when the rod or flywheel disintegrates from being used at rpm's that they were not designed for. There's many threads here dedicated to the rod and flywheel replacement. I do not know the links, but search around the forum here.
  4. RobertC

Idle screw PLEASE HELP!

Hey @Cadoo ...welcome to the Oldminibikes.com forum. I don't know enough about about carburetor refurbishing to know for sure, but if a rebuild of the carburetor with new o-rings and such doesn't resolve the idle screw issue, I'd suggest replacing the carburetor. Take lots of before pictures...
  5. RobertC

Banging 212cc Bike (video)

Get rid of the zip tie...the governor is there for a reason. If you want to disable the governor, then please do the safety mods of billet flywheel, and connecting rod. Otherwise you are risking your safety.
  6. RobertC

Hey guys

Hey @Tekelove78 ...welcome to the Oldminibikes.com forum !
  7. RobertC

Been vacant for a year point five ..

Mine is an uneducated guess...but my thought is that traction will be critical when using the device, so I'd think a track or tracks would be beneficial for transversing.
  8. RobertC

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone !

Me too...I am so thankful for the Oldminibikes.com forum, and all you kind folks on here ! Thank you @Hent , and everyone.
  9. RobertC

Been vacant for a year point five ..

Hey @Kmanator welcome back !
  10. RobertC

Like Skipp said !
  11. RobertC

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone. I hope you all have a great day.
  12. RobertC

Here We Go Again.

@superflea ...Hey Fred, I know it's only been a few days, but are you feeling any better since you are at home ? How's your leg feeling ? I'm pulling for you.
  13. RobertC

CAT custom mini

My goodness. Beautiful build. It looks ready to wheelie just sitting there.
  14. RobertC

John Fitzgerald Kennedy, May 29, 1917 – November 22, 1963.

Thank you @Tom S. God bless him. That took me back for a moment. I was five years old, living in a DC suburb...we were out in the street playing, when my mother came to the door crying... It was my first realization that the world was other than pure.
  15. RobertC

B.A.T. is rocking this week

Wow, that's nuts isn't it ? And the shame of it is, the little bike will probably not get to be ridden...
  16. RobertC

Here We Go Again.

Dang Fred, let's hope 3rd time is the charm. I'm glad to hear you get to recover at home. Keep us posted.
  17. RobertC

The Vintage Mini Bike Family Photo Scrapbook

Oh what a feeling... Just look at his expression.
  18. RobertC

10x1.75" 20 spoke rim wanted

Hey @Erwin4734! Welcome to the Oldminibikes.com forum. I don't have any parts for sale, was trying to get ruppking's attention for you. Boiling Springs...cool. We moved from Stanley last year, back to South Carolina. I better change my profile. Glad to have you on the forum. Stick around...
  19. RobertC

10x1.75" 20 spoke rim wanted

@ruppking
  20. RobertC

Building Mini-Trike

Hey @manfromplanetx , welcome to the Oldminibikes.com forum. We love a good story, keep us posted. The wife will come around. Let's see some pictures of your trike.