Search results

1. J

Did Arco make Go Karts?

I found the answer! It a 1958/59 Sears David Bradley Racer Kart.
  2. J

Did Arco make Go Karts?

I found the answer! It is a 1958/59 Sears David Bradley Racer Kart!
  3. J

Did Arco make Go Karts?

I'm seeing a strong resemblance in this 1959 Sears Racer-Kart. Especially in the steering and general assembly. Even has the same colored wheels.
  4. J

Did Arco make Go Karts?

About the only thing I do know about it, was that it was raced in south central Pennsylvania and central Maryland around 1959-1961
  5. J

Did Arco make Go Karts?

From researching on this page, it looks like it might be an early New Monarch Machine Co., Sears Racer-Kart
  6. J

Did Arco make Go Karts?

It is entirely bolted together. Came with a Tecumseh AH47 engine. Firestone rear tires, General fronts.
  7. J

Did Arco make Go Karts?

From looking on this forum, it looks like this may be a variation of an early Sears Racer-Kart.
  8. J

Did Arco make Go Karts?

I picked up a go kart a few months ago. I was told it was a 1958 Bushwhacker or Bushmaster. I know Arco made Bushwhacker minibikes and was wondering if they also produced go karts. I'm posting this in the mini bike forum also. Thanks!
  9. J

Did Arco make Go Karts?

I picked up a go kart a few months ago. I was told it was a 1958 Bushwhacker or Bushmaster. I know Arco made Bushwhacker minibikes and was wondering if they also produced go karts. I'm posting this in the go kart forum also. Thanks!