Search results

1. james ackerman

Hs40

Hs40 motor currently has a h35 shroud on it. I also have the carb and round airfilter. 200 plus the ride.
  2. james ackerman

Manco wheel halves.

35 a piece for 5 inch 40 a piece for 6 inch. No chips or cracks. PayPal excepted. Shipped from Ohio.
  3. james ackerman

What is it? Go kart cycle? Flexo? Flea? Homemade?

I think the side bars may have been added due to them being of different sizes and the welds look to be ruffer then some others.
  4. james ackerman

What is this? I think i may know, but not sure.

The forks and rear axle mount resemble an early ccs bike. The frame and swingarm are nothing like anything ive seen on a ccs bike. What is it? A few ccs photos for reference.
  5. james ackerman

VMBC portland Indiana. July 26th thru 29th 2018 Who is going?

I will be there Saturday maybe as early as friday evening. Curious if any other members will be there.
  6. james ackerman

Actual tecumseh shrouds x3

Silver shroud was zinc plated I think tag is almost in readable but it is a 1971 hs40. The black shroud is a 1977 or 1987 hs50 not positive on the shroud design on them years. The white one is a hs50 of 78 or 88 again not positive. Silver 25 Black 25 White 25 Plus the shipping.
  7. james ackerman

Craftsman tecumseh shrouds x2

25$ plus the shipping
  8. james ackerman

Taylor spark arrestor exhaust x4

The two on the left have a dent or two and one is bent. The two on the right are nice with a coat of patina. Would like to sell the lot for $150 shipped.
  9. james ackerman

1975 tecumseh hs50

$150 shipped. Runs but needs carb and spark cleaned up.
  10. james ackerman

Heald vt10

Motor is not original but is a hm100 with electric start and lighted coil I have a driver clutch as well not shown. $650 i will not part out. Everything on bike is original needs new chain belt and rear tire to be cruising again in all its glory.
  11. james ackerman

Heald vt10

Motor is not original but is a hm100 with electric start and lighted coil. $650 i will not part out. Everything on bike is original needs new chain belt and rear tire to be cruising again in all its glory.
  12. james ackerman

Well I can't wear them both so why not give one away!!!!!

Ok I'm on a roll with these little give aways just makes me feel good I guess. And Its nice to give back to your community. Up for the win is a nice looking but a lil worn tecumseh engine tie clip. I'm gonna need a little help with this one guys. How do I find a winner? Please post your idea of...
  13. james ackerman

Telling them apart

I have some early 70s tecumseh 3.5 and 4 4hp engines and I'm curious as to how you tell them apart when they have no shroud? What are the differences between models and engines from late 60s to early 70s.
  14. james ackerman

Wtb NOS 3.50-10 firestone tires.

Looking for a good set preferably nos firestone tires with this tread.
  15. james ackerman

Wtb powerdyne cougar style gas tank. Photos within.

In search of this style tank they were used on powerdyne cougar bikes bit also were used on ccs charger mini bikes, please help me find one.
  16. james ackerman

Wtb 1970s diaphragm carburetor for hs40

Looking for a diaphragm carburetor for a 1970 hs40 mini bike engine.
  17. james ackerman

Please help me get it!!! Ft wayne!!! Helpers fee given.

I have a guy wanting to sell a mini and I'm wanting to buy it before anyone else and hes not willing to hold it till i can go get it. It's a ccs charger which if you know me, you know I'm crazy about them and they are my choice mini. I currently have lost my license till October and I am unable...
  18. james ackerman

Another FREE giveway!!!!!

Here's another giveaway! This time we have a beautiful vintage carlisle Indian head pin, only one though. There will only be 50 chances to win, one entry per person please. So if you would like to enter into the drawing reply to this post with your name and a number starting with number one as...
  19. james ackerman

What have we here?

Who can tell me what the frame in the bottom photo is im really diggin the rear end, I believe the top photo is a speedway.