Search results

1. Doug Jorgensen

GO-POWER WHEELS

Yes, up in LaFayette. I'll be at Nicholson this coming weekend
  2. Doug Jorgensen

GO-POWER WHEELS

Thanks Louie, I ordered a set from him..got them yesterday. I had bought a Horstman muffler from you not long ago..don't know if you got the connection......Doug
  3. Doug Jorgensen

GO-POWER WHEELS

I am looking for a set of Go-Power go kart wheels. I just need a set of 5" rears for a 1"axle to a 3/4" step...would be interested in a complete set if you don't want to break up the complete set.
  4. Doug Jorgensen

GO-POWER WHEELS

Looking for a set of original Go-Power wheels for kart. Only need a set of 5" rears, 1"axle to a 3/4" step...would be interested in a complete set if you don't want to break up for just the rears....Thanks.
  5. Doug Jorgensen

Lil indian

Had this conversation with a friend of mine last week. I told him that I remember being able to lock up the brake and slide the rear tire...his answer to me was "that was about 50 years and 150 pounds ago"....pretty much sums it up !
  6. Doug Jorgensen

Lil Indian Model 700 Clutch/Chain guard decals

I had sent him a note yesterday...just sent another one this morning, havn't heard back yet.....Thanks
  7. Doug Jorgensen

Hi Joe, I'm looking for an NOS or reproduction clutch/chain guard decal for a Lil Indian Model...

Hi Joe, I'm looking for an NOS or reproduction clutch/chain guard decal for a Lil Indian Model 700...hoping you might have something. Thanks in advance for any help.....Doug
  8. Doug Jorgensen

Lil Indian Model 700 Clutch/Chain guard decals

Would anyone have, or know where I can locate, a reproduction or NOS...clutch/chain guard decal for a Lil Indian Model 700 ? Thank you in advance for any help...Doug
  9. Doug Jorgensen

Lil Indian Model 700 clutch/chain guard decal

Does anyone know where I can possibly get a reproduction chain/clutch guard decal for a Lil Indian Model 700 ? Thanks in advance.
  10. Doug Jorgensen

Please help identify

Your looking for a MC6...I might be able to help with that. I just sold an MC10 that I never should have ! I run dual MC75's on a Blitz kart, and an MC 45 on another.
  11. Doug Jorgensen

Please help identify

Thank you markus and Ding Ding....doing some research, that's what I came up with...Scrambler. It has Gemini on the back side of the seat, and currently a McCulloch that I can put to use on a vintage Fox kart I have...I will be looking for a 4hp Tec. to put on it.
  12. Doug Jorgensen

Please help identify

Wasn't Puma a model made by Rupp ?....This has Gemini logo and script on the back of the seat.
  13. Doug Jorgensen

Please help identify

I know it's a Gemini...about what year and model ? Sorry for the sideways photo's.
  14. Doug Jorgensen

Please help identify

I know it's a Gemini..about what year and model ? Sorry for the sideways photo's.
  15. Doug Jorgensen

Finishing up a Lil Indian 700

Those are NOS metal covers ? They both look the exact same size. I knew about the model number on the original decals
  16. Doug Jorgensen

Check out seller on ebay...harot_0..he has one for sale..he's in Suffern,NY
  17. Doug Jorgensen

Thank you Joe51..as far as the longer length..do you mean the overall length of the cover or the bracket itself ? Are they both the same style cover ? If you or someone could post a picture of the correct one, it would be greatly appreciated.
  18. Doug Jorgensen

Thank you markus !...I had sent Karen a PM in regard to the seat, I will send another with the info. you gave me. You had told me that in a previous thread when I had first bought the bike..Thank you for your input.
  19. Doug Jorgensen

Just finishing up a Lil Indian Model 700 I picked up a few months ago. The seat on it now is the wrong one, would someone be able to tell me the correct length of the 700 seat ? I had PM'd Manchester1, and she said she needs the approximate length to compare to her patterns to make one up...