Search results

1. I74

Totally done with OMB Warehouse! FU!

Think I might of figured it out on what the shipping Co. is looking at. They are probably thinking the 19' size, is like for a car or truck. :rolleyes:
  2. I74

A tire I ordered awhile back from another Mini bike parts vendor, which is only about 4 inches shorter than the tires in question,, was only around 12 bucks for shipping. It actually came in a nice box also, & wasn't all jacked up from being banded & squished ect.
  3. I74

That shipping is frigg'n nut's ! o_O $829.29 for Fed Ex 2 day. ''LOL'' !!!!!!!! Gott'a be a mistake. Wouldn't even probably cost that much to ship a full size bike !
  4. I74

Well,, it looks like I' am swapping in a GX-200 in the modded MM-80

Fired up the GX this morning, & ran it for around 15min. Run's great, & no smoke !! :) Am going to try & get it mounted in the next couple of days,, & order most the goodies from NR racing, probably by late next week.
  5. I74

DuneCycle - Newest Member of the Pack

1313, LOL That's the serial nums. on my wifes 42' HD Flathead WLC.
  6. I74

Plan on painting the blower housing / recoil ,,, Metallic midnight blue, with a smidge of purple.
  7. I74

Thanks for the like, msrfan. :)
  8. I74

Stripped some of the B/S off the GX this eve, & checked it all out. It's gonn'a be fine ! :);)
  9. I74

This is why you use billet rods

Free spin, is also called ''Free wheelin''.
  10. I74

Exhaust Gaskets

If you can find copper sheet that's about 1/2 as thick as a normal exhaust gasket, you can punch them out of that & double them up. Some exhaust manifold to head pipe gaskets on misc. 4 cyl cars, a lot of times will have enough area on them also,, to punch out gaskets for small engines. You can...
  11. I74

Not sure if this can classify as Mini bike, so posted this here to potentially maybe keep out of trouble. ''LOL''

Got the gears pressed & swapped today, & have the PW 50 gears set & ready to go on my buddies QT- 50 Definitely have to be very precise & easy with pressing the ring gears off & on the shafts, with using constant propane torch heat on the ring gears. They didn't send a new wristpin / rod -...
  12. I74

I know guys who used to race T/F Harley drag bikes , that got their ribs broken ect. during a run,, because they ride it basically laying over the top frame, & then something in the engine letting go ....
  13. I74

''Jeepers'' :eek:
  14. I74

Song Title Game

She Sheila -- The Producers
  15. I74

Not sure if this can classify as Mini bike, so posted this here to potentially maybe keep out of trouble. ''LOL''

Back in the 70's here in Iowa,, min. age for riding an Express ect. , was 14,, & I believe all you needed was a learners permit.
  16. I74

Work part time mornings in a home improvement store, in the outdoor power equipt. dept., & a guy returned a pretty much brand new Simpson ''pro'' 3700psi pressure washer, with a GX -200 on it. The dumb @$$ didn't add any extra oil, & the engine would quit running, because of the oil level sensor...
  17. I74

Modded the MM-80 some more, & Just couldn't part with the LIfan 152f-3 80 cc engine yet.

Just acquired a new - '' barely run'' GX- 200, that pretty much landed at my feet. :p Am starting a new thread with swapping that on ect. ;) Might be letting go of the modded 80cc engine, jackshaft set up,,& pipe. Send me a PM if interested in that stuff. I
  18. I74

Think I might have you hooked !

Think I might have you hooked !