Search results

1. capguncowboy

Rumor has it.....

funny - I was at a picnic this summer where someone showed a picture of that mower to me and said the same thing. I corrected him and directed him to Jeep's YouTube page, where he drooled over all the cool projects. Seriously, too many to name. https://www.youtube.com/user/jeep2003/videos
  2. capguncowboy

its one of the three

Briggs isn't original. It's not a Wards if it was Orange. Orange was used on Gilson two speed models and most of the Allis models. That input sprocket on the jackshaft was originally a sprag sprocket for a comet two speed and it's been brazed in place. I know because the one I have was exactly...
  3. capguncowboy

Gilson Two Speed Survivor

bump
  4. capguncowboy

Studemane and Davis are smart alecs.

I resent that I wasn't included in this accusation.
  5. capguncowboy

Modded Forks

https://chillicothe.craigslist.org/for/d/washington-court-house-mini-bike-project/6971258250.html This is a new one
  6. capguncowboy

Repro Cat Switch Plate?

As far as I know, no one has produced duplicate plates. The small ones should be pretty easy to make though. The big ones -- those are far more complex
  7. capguncowboy

Side Popper!

no muffler? That's bold
  8. capguncowboy

1970 Rupp Rear Shocks

I have a set. PM me for pictures
  9. capguncowboy

Wanted: Cast Iron Tecumseh Lighted Flywheel for HS50

Looks like a modification to accommodate a smaller puller. I hope it didn't ruin the integrity of the flywheel
  10. capguncowboy

Thinking about buying this, what is it?

Looks like a Harrison
  11. capguncowboy

Bonanza question

looks like a bc 1200 or bc1300. Front pegs would have been pre 1969
  12. capguncowboy

Any Montgomery wards experts here?

Mine was the bigger brother to yours, with the seat suspension and a Tecumseh HS40 (4hp). They made both models at the same time. Here's an ARCO ad from the late 70s showing both versions. I'm not sure about the forks -- maybe they made a model with the one-piece forks for MW ? But it's also...
  13. capguncowboy

Any Montgomery wards experts here?

That's actually an ARCO mini bike made for and sold by Montgomery Ward. I had a 1978 model a few years ago with the exact same decal.
  14. capguncowboy

What brand/model is this???

It's an earlier version with the in-frame suspension. Left side of this article Not sure what year they started making that model, but they switched to the newer models around 1975
  15. capguncowboy

What brand/model is this???

ARCO
  16. capguncowboy

I don't know what I got here?

look for a plate on the front side of the blower housing
  17. capguncowboy

Heald Super Trike

Sorry, it's sold