Search results

1. Ding Ding

72 Arctic Cat Prowler... starting from not much!

I have a nice original seat from an Arctic Cat Climber that I may part with if your interested. It has the look to match your bikes patina. You can buy the correct petcock on ebay, or many others will work too. Same with the grips. You can get nice reproduction brake cables from Blackwidow...
  2. Ding Ding

The honda recoil might be a good fit with your Mad Max theme. It's probably more durable than the Sachs recoil too. What else do you need for the bike? Did you get the seat situation figured out?
  3. Ding Ding

Do you have a recoil for the engine?
  4. Ding Ding

WTB Arctic Cat exhaust heat shield.

Understandable. For what it's worth, it has been listed for a while and it has the "make offer" option. You could message them and see if they would sell the shield only. Looking at the pics they seem like the wheeler dealer type from all the misc parts around.
  5. Ding Ding

Happy Birthday "AJF"

Belated Happy Birthday, Aaron.
  6. Ding Ding

WTB Arctic Cat exhaust heat shield.

There is one on Ebay....attached to the exhaust pipe
  7. Ding Ding

Tillotson HL189A

You can purchase a brand new carb for $100, or a rebuild kit for $35. http://www.usmotorpower.com/parts/carburetors
  8. Ding Ding

Tillotson HL189A

That is the correct engine for an Arctic Cat Screamer. Why do you not want to use the Tilotson?
  9. Ding Ding

SpeeCo Trike

I've seen that for sale here on Craigslist for a while. Kind of cool it just has a bolt on Briggs for an engine and a normal torque converter. Very non typical for a 3/4 wheeler.
  10. Ding Ding

RARE 1960s Vintage FOX Mini Bike Dealer Sales & Service Metal Advertising Sign

Apparently a sought after sign. It is certainly cool.
  11. Ding Ding

Cat rebuild

Looked pretty nice in original condition. Why the switch from Tecumseh to Briggs?
  12. Ding Ding

My Latest Bonanza Score

Looks solid
  13. Ding Ding

Just a goofy side-project while waiting for parts to arrive for my Arctic Cat...

I like it! The font of the lettering is even correct for Arctic mini bikes. Well done.
  14. Ding Ding

Chrome shroud

Nice and shiny!
  15. Ding Ding

WTB: MiniCycle magazine - March 1972 issue

Much appreciated. Thank you
  16. Ding Ding

Serengeti Badger

I dig it. I like the number plates.
  17. Ding Ding

WTB: MiniCycle magazine - March 1972 issue

Still looking. Will pay top dollar! (Within reason)
  18. Ding Ding

72 Arctic Cat Prowler seat/seat pan help.

Any particular reason you want to go to a metal pan? For something that is never seen, I dont see the need to use a non-wooden pan just to keep it simple. The wood helps isolate the vibrations of the bike too. The rough dimensions of the rectangular wooden pan are: 13 3/4" long X 8" wide X 3/4"...