Search results

1. old shed finds

Today a 3hp Briggs 80332.

Probably hunt down a 2hp head for it It was a edger motor so used once a month.. Pull head and side cover inspect everything.
  2. old shed finds

Thanks Richard. .. And were going to do a top perfect restore on your updraft too...
  3. old shed finds

Today on the classified this 80332 came to us .its a 1972.. Its going to be a perfect engine for "Tan Turd" ..
  4. old shed finds

Tote Gote Fest - 2019

For everyone that missed try and do your best to make it next time... Its great talking to Ralph Bonham and the top guys. ... Smarts and knowledge is there in these guys ..
  5. old shed finds

Tote Gote Fest - 2019

This day was fun!! It was so neat to talk to everyone. The riding tote gotes was a blast.very neat people very neat time and meeting new people.
  6. old shed finds

30 buck Gote got its workout today

Yea we had fun Utah has lots of fun riding spots Great Salt Lake is in photo 2.. Lots of dirt roads to ride..
  7. old shed finds

Thanks Massacre.... Im a believer too....
  8. old shed finds

Comment by 'old shed finds' in media '20190529_162002.jpg'

Beauty photo nice place
  9. old shed finds

Besides mini bikes what else do you collect or are into???

Neat topic. . Im a deep Hotwheel Redline collector. And its slowly looking like rupp sportsters. We might be adding a roadster. .
  10. old shed finds

Well a buddy stopped by and wanted to go shooting. .I said sure but lets put this bike in your truck. ...long story short me and him ran this bike 3 hours.. 1st speed is amazing torque steep hills the bike will wheelie over... 2nd speed is ok at 10 to 25 MPH. Bike burned 2 tanks of premium fuel...
  11. old shed finds

a couple of engines for future projects

Try and see if the left engine code is 10xxxx or 130202
  12. old shed finds

a couple of engines for future projects

One on the left is a 4 or 5 HP.. If its a 4hp its rare and HTF... Both are nice score. ... I feel the same way you do about dropping a china clone in everything.
  13. old shed finds

My Latest Bonanza Score

That is very sweet dude! The bike looks very nice... I love the chopper look..
  14. old shed finds

Problem with AZUSA 5" wheel/brake hub sprocket

If you lived close we would love to help you but the kit Bonanza Bryan is mentioned will more likely be needed as 92% or less of us know your sprocket is not centered...Don't beat the hell out of them with hammers! ! Really??
  15. old shed finds

Tote Gote Fest - 2019

Lets get it on.. Were getting ready..
  16. old shed finds

Why is it?

We are fit... Lean. Strong. Only way to go...
  17. old shed finds

Flywheel magnets

I'm sorry but its kinda gay they are glued in place... We run these bikes far away in steep hills and our Briggs engines are hot... I would be to afraid of the heat breaking down the glue..
  18. old shed finds

Problem with AZUSA 5" wheel/brake hub sprocket

Chain ?? Really ... We try to help people with common sense answer. ... Bonanza Brian has solved the problem. We could fix this problem in 5 minutes.
  19. old shed finds

Tote Gote Fest - 2019

That will be cool.... Last year was very fun..It is very neat to talk to Ralph about these Tote Gotes.