Search results

1. 9

Spark arrestor 200 hs50

Located in Greenville, SC and I’ll can ship it flat rate usps
  2. 9

Spark arrestor 200 hs50

I have a pretty mint spark arrestor for the Tecumseh hs50 Asking 100 plus the ride
  3. 9

Mtd ss300 Columbia

Sold!!!!!
  4. 9

Mtd ss300 Columbia

Replaced the muffler with a spark arrestor I had laying around along with the the trials tires No kickstand as I used it for another project She needs a good home
  5. 9

Mtd ss300 Columbia

Powdercoated red and fully restored Has a NOS early 80s HS50 on it with maybe 1 hr of riding from me HS50 67124C SER 0162B Color is a metallic grey Located in Alpharetta, Ga Asking $600 Thanks
  6. 9

Tecumseh and universal mini parts

All sold Thanks guys
  7. 9

Tec Air Filter Sold!!!! to OND
  8. 9

Aftermarket Tecumseh recoil brand new Didn’t like it but someone might use it for parts or something... $15 shipped H35, HS50 recoil worked great will sell with housing - $ 25 shipped for both H35, HS50 oem gas tank no leaks and no bracket - $15 shipped Vintage Tecumseh air cleaner raw...
  9. 9

Yep

Yep
  10. 9

Mtd build ratrod

Got it put back together and torqued down It was a long day today so didn’t have time to ride it with the new shroud but I let it run a while and I believe my gas is a bit old Going to pick up some fresh gas tomorrow after work and take it around the block I’m afraid the engine seems to look...
  11. 9

BMI go kart parts I believe I made a thread and someone gave me a link

BMI go kart parts I believe I made a thread and someone gave me a link
  12. 9

Mtd build ratrod

Just need to get a better gas cap and powdercoat the tank bracket Unfortunately the aftermarket recoil was absolute crap and had to order an oem one which should be here Friday...for now I robbed one off my hs50 Happy with how it turned out!!! it’s not perfect but it looks a bit closer to how...
  13. 9

Looking for mtd ss300 oem style kickstand

Need one for my rat rod Last piece I’m looking for, I think they all were the same back then This is what I need but shorter, it mounts under the engine plate
  14. 9

Need help with part numbers HS50 gas tank bracket

What bracket number is suppose to be attached to this tank? I have found a few on eBay but they kind of look the same. I believe it comes in 2 pieces but I just need the top bracket I believe it will hold just fine...
  15. 9

Mtd build ratrod

Now I need an older style gas tank....
  16. 9

Mtd build ratrod

Everything fits now off to powdercoater Thanks again Markus!!
  17. 9

How 'Bout those Cowboys !

Nick Foles will be the first 2 time super bowl MVP champion non starter...
  18. 9

Mtd build ratrod

As requested a few closeups of the rear bracket I made that was broken off to mount the rear fender I don’t weld much anymore so I’m a little rusty but all in all they turned out decent The front spring was cracked and rusty and I found my spare I had nickel plated for my red mtd Looks...
  19. 9

Mtd build ratrod

Thanks I have been looking for parts it feel like forever I wish I would have bought your green roller but I already have too many bikes...HA!
  20. 9

Tecumseh H35 air cleaner clearance

Got it all mounted up not sure why I didn’t think of flipping it