Search results

1. C

Hs50 lighting coils no spark

2. C

Who is Nate? Was using text to talk. And speaker on my Phone’s not the greatest. It toke a swim in a puddle, when it fell out my back pocket. Lol I take it you and this guy know each other or something?
  3. C

Thanks I’ll give that a try. I went through and sanded anything I thought was rusted that would matter but I’ll try again.
  4. C

Hey Marcus so I think the reason the parts numbers were different. Is because the condenser running to the points normally would plug-in or is soldered to the clip the bolts from the ignition coil also and that condenser was just solely one output. Instead of being connected to the ignition...
  5. C

I’m at a loss for words. I’ve changed the ignition coil. two different condensers! filed the points changed the points check the spark plug! swapped spark plugs, and still no spark. I did use untested parts that were used. But I did each part separately. So I’ve taken it apart and slapped it...
  6. C

Hope I don’t hurt it swapping Condensers. I think I’ll just pull one off an HS 40. It’s non-lighting coil but worth a shot. If it works out then I’ll go ahead and order a new one. Thanks for your help Mark big thumbs up.
  7. C

Awesome find this will be great project. Get your self. Nice seat. And some take that thing back down to bare metal. Some paint and decals and a tune up and I bet she fires up. I’d let the tires be give it that old patina look lol no definitely grab some new rubber lol it’s a good start to a fun...
  8. C

Okay so I found this coil in my parts bin. I’ve got the ignition coil. but I toke it off to test some other project. now why don’t this one have 3 spots for lighting coils. Hmm on a side note I’m going to barrow it’s condenser swap them out and see if I could spark.
  9. C

Okay so looks like some ones been in there. looks like it’s got new points but the condenser old so going to swap that out next. my question is am I missing a coil on the lighting coils at the bottom. I just find it weird that one would be gone. then again the bolts were pretty much tight like...
  10. C

Muskin Cat Eliminator KH200 Brake Bracket Wanted

Sorry I thought you guys figured that out. I didn’t mean do disrespect his post what so ever. Or be disruptive to his post my apologies just forget I said anything. If the mods could pull my comment that be great. I just saw that you did a great job with helping him. and figured I’d ask being...
  11. C

I'm Also wondering if I can 3d print the chain guard. But that would be a lot of of time and trials and errors if even possible but it be a fun project. For me to learn more about designing parts.. found out i can 3d print gaskets so want to try that to see how well they hold up. might end in...
  12. C

These cats are awesome bikes. But dang why did the kids have to lose all the parts over the years while you getting dimensions do to have the stock chain guide by chance? Maybe you could get me pics like above of all the dimensions it be much appreciated. The guys that 3d prints them don't...
  13. C

Wanted scrub brake setup for manco yard kart

I can fabricate that set up for you. Then just have the local muffler shop weld it to the frame for 25bucks or there’s a whole roller for sale locally I was going to grab for just the wheels for another project and was going to weld a spare set of live axle bearings brackets and go live axle...
  14. C

Bonanza 1400/1500 roller

Best bet would part it out on eBay would get close to your asking price if not more
  15. C

SKAT KITTY Clutches

Wish I’d of known this years ago I’ve given away a few of these. Or tossed them when I got new replacement clutch. Now days I keep everything even rupp nuts and bolts lol
  16. C

Finally some true barn finds in my area

Ones an mtd but what’s the red one the mtd has a 5hp tecumseh with lightning coil I grabbed these for 200 I need a achain guard from them I swore I’d never buy the mtd there the ugly duckling but the motor was worth it al
  17. C

Anyone know what this is?

It’s a cat
  18. C

Pin strips & hand painted engines, RF, rat rod style pics?

Yeah I tried that. Also tried to Google pics with very little luck. Maybe my keywords we’re wrong. I’ll give it another go.
  19. C

Pin strips & hand painted engines, RF, rat rod style pics?

As the tittle said would like to see some pics of some rat rod style or RF style briggs flat head engines? tried to Google search but only found one or two need some more ideas
  20. C

Throttle hook up Briggs model 13 and brake hook up parts needed

Yeah I know over reviving it can blow it up. I mean can anything clash on the inside with that just flopping around unhooked? Thanks for the pics do you know what mm cable adjuster it takes I’ve seen a few different sizes.