Search results

1. S

Derek i still have a ton of the large Cat eliminator and mx chrome covers and the guy...

Derek i still have a ton of the large Cat eliminator and mx chrome covers and the guy has more....no more small ones ......he also has the torque converter drive belts new with the Cat name and part # on them any intrest? all these parts are OEM and came from the colton calif...
  2. S

WTB: McCulloch Mac 91

try the VKA vintage karting assoc or the VKCA vintage kart club
  3. S

1965 Rupp Grand Prix Restoration

dave i have the wheel caps for the turbine rims but you will need to trim the rear axle or space it out ......please bring it to the VKA adams riverside ca event 11/31 to 2/2 2019 kart show and barbq fri night well worth the trip
  4. S

Moved to Kart forum: New pics help identify Vintage Kart. ..

nice kart Bug spring get rid of the Briggs and run it at the VKA or VKCA kart events also the source for parts
  5. S

frme id

.....................................................its a Margay Cheetah around 1970 to 1974 not sure on the side bars but it is complete with spindles a great handling frame worth putting back to gather......see the margay web site and help can be found on the VKA or VKCA vintage karting FB...
  6. S

Good morning ! please allow me to reintroduce myself

you will find help on the VKCA vintage kart club of america facebook page and or web site also VKA vintage kart club of america
  7. S

Bug Stinger Vintage Go Kart for sale.

..........................this maybe be what was called a bucket bug post it on the vka vintage karting fb page
  8. S

Beautiful work!......you need to bring that to the VKA adams kart event in Feb in riverside calif....louie runs it.....also the VKCA put on a vintage kart play days nov 2 3 and 4 in Tucson Az.....i do have the wheel caps if you need them .............i have been sending chrome off to...
  9. S

Beautiful work!......you need to bring that to the VKA adams kart event in Feb in riverside calif....louie runs it.....also the VKCA put on a vintage kart play days nov 2 3 and 4 in Tucson Az.....i do have the wheel caps if you need them
  10. S

minuki mv carb mixture

I still think you have a plugged pilot jet or passage spray carb cleaner then air try to fix the choke assy ......thats pccmotors.com under dirt bike parts there cheap they show a slide on carb but dont give a manifold hole size you could call them also suzuki parts depot shows a spec sheet
  11. S

bug flea tire change

........................................................................................could post another picture of the bike but the other side? few of these bikes are that original and complete.....also try spraying the rim and tire bead with wd 40 or Kroyl oil set it in the sun for hours...
  12. S

bug flea tire change

wow dont change a thing!!!!!!! i have never seen a more complete bike....there are not very many of those around .....its hard to get K and Ps bugs company history of what they build there there were so many changes......this may have been bugs 2nd mini bike model but huge 6" wheels with a...
  13. S

minuki mv carb mixture

There are 2 screws the large screw moves the throttle slide up and down it sets the air at idle .....the small screw is an air bleed for the throttle mixture very minor adjustment......the main problem with most is a clogged pilot jet its inside remove the float bowl again find the pilot jet...
  14. S

Need advice for another carb

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,look for an early briggs 5 hp carb and tank with the screw on cap.....bolts right up and the main jet is adjustable easier throttle linkage also.....try a new max torque clutch but with this much power maybe a better hillard
  15. S

Fuji engine

.....not sure on the model whats the differance?......i was thinking i saw them in the gemini sst bikes
  16. S

Fuji engine

I found a new in the box fuji engine what did these go on ?.....2 stroke with transmission looks like a Hodaka thanks for any history
  17. S

Cat Endura clutch guard

I have 1 left but the chrome is peeling in 1 spot let me see if i can get some more
  18. S

Clinton gas mixture

im a fan of Louies....i think the question is the oil is the newer synthetic or mineral base or bean oils......we run 20/1 burris racing castor any good synthetic oil will work......old school castor can gum up the needle bearings......i have had good luck with the canned 40/1 fuel from the box...
  19. S

Electronic Coil

omb has these under coil ignition modual B and S sku -7287 used on 3 hp briggs horz engines they work great just cut the wires to the points..... one side of the coil goes in with the spade lug to the inside for your kill switch put a business card under the legs to set coil gap
  20. S

B&S throttle for 3.5

tap out the hole with a 6-32 tap then a bottoming tap use a short enuff screw so the screw bottoms out so it dont come loose......the only issue i have had is the arm needs to be far forward as not to hit the air cleaner i even put a o ring under the air cleaner to raise it.......put a small...