Search results

1. MSPTREX

1966 Taco 44

Going to list this on Ebay soon unless someone wants it on here. $450 plus shipping.
  2. MSPTREX

FS Burnishing for minibike parts (pics)

Those Mickey Wheels look awesome
  3. MSPTREX

Vintage Taco 44

Set all my parts out about a week ago as well. I have almost everything except a set of NOS or near new Double Headed Indian Carlisles in 4.10/3.50/5. If anyone has any I have cash in hand and ready to buy.
  4. MSPTREX

Vintage Cat 300

Lots of things going on with the build. Dropped off the wheels to be powdercoated, bead blasted the fork spring, bead blasted the stars for the wheels, got my seat from member kbs8ball, got my original Cat upper fork and clutch cover decals, and then boxed up everything I am getting chromed on...
  5. MSPTREX

Vintage Taco 44

Dropped off the sprocket and brake to get powercoated. Cambo61 received my wheels and will get to them this weekend. And manchester1 said my seat should be done soon. Small steps but moving right along.
  6. MSPTREX

Help finding a bearing

Well 3 different bearing stores and can't seem to find one with a dual snap ring. Bearing is equivalent to a 6203 but none can be found with dual snap ring only a single.
  7. MSPTREX

Vintage Cat 300

Little before and after of the fenders. All I did was soak them in evaparust for about 5 days. Once a day lightly used fine steel wool to knock off the thick areas of rust . Can't believe the difference. I plan on having these rechromed when I have other parts chromed for the bike.
  8. MSPTREX

International Gemini SST

Wow this is amazing. Making me feel lazy lol I better get to work on mine!
  9. MSPTREX

Vintage Taco 44

I was fortunate enough to find a set of Ceriani shocks in decent shape which is what this bike would of originally had to my knowledge. I took some before pictures and will send them off to have all the dents knocked out before paint and chrome. Also got the wheels bead blasted and looking...
  10. MSPTREX

Vintage Cat 300

Few small things to get started. Took the original engine plate mounted kickstand off and hit it with the bead blaster before I sent it off to cambo61 to be burnished. I am sure it will look like new when it comes back. One thing I noticed right away after setting motor on the bike was the...
  11. MSPTREX

ISO/WTB NOS 5” Double headed Indian Carlisle

New Year Bump
  12. MSPTREX

Vintage Cat 300

It is a great book. I reference back to it to identify bikes and to see accessories some bikes had that are always missing.
  13. MSPTREX

Vintage Cat 300

Took me awhile to decide what I wanted to do with this one but I think I finally decided to do a retro cruiser build with it. I've had this experimental clone motor built and on the shelf for awhile so time to give it a home. I plan on doing bike mostly original with the exception of the engine...
  14. MSPTREX

Vintage Taco 44

Pretty excited to start this one. Will do my best to make it a twin to my build off bike last year so I will be basically doing all the same steps. Seat from manchester1, burnished wheels from cambo61, original purple paint, and a nice rebuilt 80202 3hp Briggs.
  15. MSPTREX

What is it?

Great bikes.
  16. MSPTREX

What is it?

Trailhorse
  17. MSPTREX

OMB Build-Off 2019 Classes and Rules

Thanks for stepping up Dave. I will be doing a vintage bike again.
  18. MSPTREX

Help finding a bearing

Thanks Eric
  19. MSPTREX

Help finding a bearing

Roger when I search the number on the seal it only brings up the seal itself. I haven't took it anywhere local as it's an hour drive to any town big enough that may have a place that could have it. I can make the drive, just figured I would try here first.