Search results

1. brown boonie

The 2019 Windber minibike raffle build

KILL BUTTON OR SWITCH ON THE BAR. CANT HURT A CHATTEN BUILD WITH A SMALL SAFETY ITEM SUCH AS THAT. EZ REMOVAL IF THE WINNER WANTED.
  2. brown boonie

HEY DOC, PLEASE SEND ME YOUR PAYPAL INFO SO I CAN SEND YOU MONEY FOR THE SHOCKS OWEN MESSAGED...

HEY DOC, PLEASE SEND ME YOUR PAYPAL INFO SO I CAN SEND YOU MONEY FOR THE SHOCKS OWEN MESSAGED YOU ABOUT AND A TOTAL AMOUNT. THANKS.
  3. brown boonie

Winber 2019

im in. peek, I have a spare tent if you need it.
  4. brown boonie

15w40 or 10w30?

IF YOU RIDE IN "WINTER" I WOULD USE 10/30. SUMMER I WOULD USE 10/40.
  5. brown boonie

New member with coleman ct200u

I had to replace the wheel bearings in mine also. don't have an alignment issue though. bearings are cheap junk, enough to get through warranty. like riding mine. hope you get the issue fixed. welcome and happy biking.
  6. brown boonie

Bearings

Great idea. Would suck burning up a bearing about 10 miles from home
  7. brown boonie

wheel hubs

phil1958 has a lathe and does some work. i know he is busy with his other job but may be able to help. can always go to harbor freight and get a lathe there if you want to try without a huge $$ lay out. may be accurate enough for what you want to do.
  8. brown boonie

Similar to Tote Gote, but unsure....

might be a side kick.
  9. brown boonie

Hello! New Member here!

Welcome, get that up and running, have fun. Lots of great people here willing to help if you need it also. Ps. Everyone here loves pictures.
  10. brown boonie

Rupp fork lowers and springs.

Looking for fork lowers and springs. Thanks. need rascal fork lowers.
  11. brown boonie

Frames rollers and complete bikes

All bikes are still available. Clutch killer is my son. What are you looking for?
  12. brown boonie

Second Annual Northern NY Fall Minibike Fest and Swap Meet

yes, a huge seafood boil again (great) total riding for the 3 days around 200 miles. Sorry you missed it. Had a couple new guys that came this year - mountain man made it up this year and loved it.
  13. brown boonie

Huge thanks to phil for the event. Great time, great food. Great rides. Cant wait until next year.
  14. brown boonie

great bronc country. my nanza did ok, as did the coleman.
  15. brown boonie

Going to be late. Have appointments till after noon. Be there friday mid afternoon. See you then.
  16. brown boonie

Super bronc seat

Karen can do custom colors and designs also if colors or paterns are available. Great work done by her. Have a bunch of her seats on a large variety of bikes.
  17. brown boonie

owend will be coming with one other and want to be counted as two. not sure if he will mail or pay on arrival. spoke with him last night.
  18. brown boonie

I have 5 in my camp. Ma have a couple more coming and sending in their own registration forms.