Search results

1. T

Rupp tank

Thanks for replying. I may have got one from a member who responded.
  2. T

Cool TriCat. I have a Muskin Dune Cat. Always wanted the 3 wheeler to go along next to it. Would...

Cool TriCat. I have a Muskin Dune Cat. Always wanted the 3 wheeler to go along next to it. Would you sell it? You can send pics if interested to teeksoffroad@hotmail.com Thanks. Tim
  3. T

Rupp tank

Looking for a Rupp gas tank. Will need shipped to MA Thanks
  4. T

1958 Original & Untouched Clinton Panther A-400 1000 Engine

Can u send pics to teeksoffroad@hotmail.com Thanks. Tim
  5. T

Email is teeksoffroad@hotmail.com for Panther pics

Email is teeksoffroad@hotmail.com for Panther pics
  6. T

Hello. Could you send some pics of Panther engine and approx dimensions? Just bought a Trapper...

Hello. Could you send some pics of Panther engine and approx dimensions? Just bought a Trapper roller and need to see if it fits. Thanks
  7. T

Trapper

Yes. Interested. Contact me at Teeksoffroad@hotmail.com Thanks sunnyknoll
  8. T

1971 Honda MiniTrail z50 trade for Trapper

Its my 4th Minitrail I owned. Finally found a nice one. Not many good ones left here in New England. Just looking to ride something different
  9. T

1971 Honda MiniTrail z50 trade for Trapper

100% original. Starts easy and runs great not looking to sell. Would like to trade for a Trapper trail bike. Located in Taunton Ma. 45min south of Boston. Will travel
  10. T

Wanted: Trapper Trail Bike

Looking for a Trapper. Reply with price and location
  11. T

NOS HONDA Christmas stockings and KAWASAKI hang tags JET SKI cutout

10 1980's Honda Christmas stockings. 3 Kawasaki 9'x15' hang tags also NOS. Found in a closed down dealership in the midwest . $85 shipped for all 10 stockings and 3 hang tags. I have about 30 tags all together and would sell for extra $40. Some of the stocking are a little dirty from sitting...
  12. T

I sent a pm to him. Haven't heard back. I'm still looking for a Trapper
  13. T

Traveling from Liberal KS back to MA and could pick it up along the way. 8/30-9/4
  14. T

Hello. Are you still looking for El Burro decals? I have the one that goes on the engine plate...

Hello. Are you still looking for El Burro decals? I have the one that goes on the engine plate you can have. Text me your address and i will send it out to you also i can send u pic. Tim. 774-406-0602
  15. T

Collectors Dream Bike- Powell Challenger (E) all original Survivor Untouched

No it was just to show what an ass you are. If it bothered you so much you could have sent a pm
  16. T

NOS vintage Kawasaki hang tags

These came from a closed down Kawasaki dealer in Kansas. They were still in the wrapper before I opened it up and hung a few in my garage. Approx 25 of them I'm in MA . They are 9"x14" $45 shipped with the Honda rubber pad and window decals that read Quality and Leadership.
  17. T

WANTED: Suzuki RV90 or RV125

Looking to buy a Suzuki RV 90 or 125. I am 1hr south of Boston MA but will travel a little. Thanks
  18. T

Huge balloon tire minibike project in MA

Yes same bolt pattern as all the balloons. They are Fat Cat tires also not High Flex. I already cut the forks off. The pipe I bent is just emt. I was gonna fab it first with the thinwall then get some real tubing. I would like to keep it together in case I get time to build it if it don't sell...