Search results

1. sparkwizard

Something really bad happened with my engine..

In your picture, it does look like your belt might be on backward. There is a flat side and a beveled side. The flat side should be toward the engine.
  2. sparkwizard

2014 Baja Warrior

They must be the US Coleman parts distributor. I got both wheels, tires, sprocket and brake rotor for a CT100U for about 75 bucks. Not what I wanted, but $$$.
  3. sparkwizard

2014 Baja Warrior

GPS has the front rack for a CT200U for about $25 and the big rear rack for about $29.
  4. sparkwizard

When you get a chance, take that bolt and washer out of the center and pull the shiny cover off. There are 2 weights and a couple of springs in there, then another big round piece that presses against the belt. That piece is PROBABLY stuck against the belt. Wiggle it away from the belt and see...
  5. sparkwizard

Is it a clutch and two chains, or is it a big wide belt on a torque converter? What is under that cover?
  6. sparkwizard

That is partly why @Minimichael suggested breaking in the engine on a stand. It's an easy repair, either way. I (WE) do not think you hurt your engine. Enjoy your weekend.
  7. sparkwizard

What do we have here? A rupp?

That engine needs oil mixed with gas.
  8. sparkwizard

Take that black plastic cover off the the chain on the left side. I think your clutch locked up. Try removing the forward chain or belt before you start the engine.
  9. sparkwizard

That is a Tecumseh engine on this one. It is not mine, I found it in the Media section of this site. Top of the page...MEDIA then find Columbia/MTD. I do not think your engine is original, but Tecumseh engines are always on Ebay. Welcome back to the madness! Do you have a gas tank for it?
  10. sparkwizard

It looks like an MTD Trail Flite with a Robin EC10 2 cycle engine on it.
  11. sparkwizard

Which Carbureator?

I have several of those Tillotsons on my engines. They are adjustable and they are jetted a little bit rich for performance. I originally bought one because I was tired of choking a warm engine to start it. It allows the governor to be used, but I have tweaked a couple of my engines to run at...
  12. sparkwizard

2014 Baja Warrior

Cap one end with something, tape will work...and tamp it on the floor. Keep spooning soggy sand in the open end until it is full. Be patient removing the sand. Goggles and a garden hose will come in handy.
  13. sparkwizard

Is a Jacobsen 4hp 98cc 2 stroke worth anything?

His profile says Martinsville. That is a very nice offer, Sir! Looks like it's south/southeast on Indy.
  14. sparkwizard

Is a Jacobsen 4hp 98cc 2 stroke worth anything?

Ok, thank you.
  15. sparkwizard

2014 Baja Warrior

Stacked, curved plywood might work with your hydro-kinker.
  16. sparkwizard

2014 Baja Warrior

Draw what you need on cardboard and take it to a welding shop. Much cheaper than a plasma cutter. Put the rack on the back and get a bicycle basket for the handlebars? OR make a square rack for the rear and put the angled one on the front.
  17. sparkwizard

H35 mini bike engine with steel tank

https://www.ebay.com/itm/204754909147?chn=ps&norover=1&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-117182-37290-0&mkcid=2&mkscid=101&itemid=204754909147&targetid=2299003535955&device=c&mktype=pla&googleloc=9010174&poi=&campaignid=21220402061&mkgroupid=160061831726&rlsatarget=aud-1297930287098:pla-2299003535955&abcId=94083...
  18. sparkwizard

2014 Baja Warrior

I like both. Can you bend the 90 degree angles to match the others without kinking them?
  19. sparkwizard

Which Carbureator?

https://www.gopowersports.com/pk1-b-tillotson-carburetor/?campaignid=15361704457&adgroupid=&adid=&gad_source=1&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIqoKi3tfahgMV4YNaBR3BtwfuEAQYCCABEgJ3SfD_BwE
  20. sparkwizard

My thoughts on a possible mini bike build

I bought a metal bender from HF with a stand. It is for bending wrought iron and steel bars, but not tubing. I bought it for the stand, never took the dies and other parts out of the box. At the time, the whole bender with the stand was cheaper than the grinder stand. It is still bolted to the...