Search results

1. Triley41395

DATE QUESTION

2. Triley41395

Attex Coleman 2.40

I would not add your email or number. If they are interested they can PM you their number. Too many spammers and scammers.
  3. Triley41395

Got a high- speed Harley

Honestly I'm not sure, I assume it's just 2 sprockets. I just sprayed all the bolts down with transmission fluid and shoe horned it in the garage. Right now I've got too many other projects going on to start this one. Although I did consider robbing the brake caliper if it fits my Lil indian.
  4. Triley41395

Got a high- speed Harley

Don't know if it has it's original clutch. It's not a 2 speed setup.
  5. Triley41395

Got a high- speed Harley

Or it's just a Fox with high speed forks. I'm not sure where I can put it yet, out of room. It runs using a drill but barely. I definitely need a psychologist.
  6. Triley41395

Not mini's but very cool.

Could very well be, I just took his word on it. Said he bought it at a swap meet, frame and 2 totes of parts.
  7. Triley41395

He said it go's about 30 which is plenty fast enough for me.
  8. Triley41395

The cushman wasn't for sale He used it to travel to a buddy that lived down the block, a country block that is. He said that the hood ornament came from some car but I can't remember which one. The shifter is a hand brake(suicide brake).
  9. Triley41395

So I stopped by a garage sale today. I had been to this place before when I bought a couple mini frames so I knew he would have some cool stuff. One was a neat carousel car from Americana amusement park and an old cushman.
  10. Triley41395

This section is for US vintage mini's

Looks like a Mish mash of bikes to me. It's a bird frame with some Rupp parts maybe some others. Seat doesn't look original either. I don't think that the engine is original but don't know for sure. If you get it running would be a cool little rider.
  11. Triley41395

2014 Baja Warrior

When you tried sand,did you wet it wit water? That would probably help. I bent pipe at a factory for about 3 months years ago and we filled the pipe with steel shot about the size of a #8 shotgun shell.
  12. Triley41395

Is a Jacobsen 4hp 98cc 2 stroke worth anything?

What part of indiana? I'll be in Portland next weekend. Not trying to hijack the jacobson, but if I can pick it up, I'll send it to @sparkwizard
  13. Triley41395

Frame ???

Maybe a golden pinto? Definitely some sort of bird frame.
  14. Triley41395

Windber Mini Bike Reunion

Looks like a great time.
  15. Triley41395

TECUMSEH QUESTION

Definitely 72
  16. Triley41395

Continental AA7 engine

I bought something similar last year at an auction because I wanted the tank. Cost me a dollar
  17. Triley41395

More of a ride, less of a swap meet?
  18. Triley41395

The early bird gets the worm..or powell parts.
  19. Triley41395

Vintage Motorbike Club at Portland Indiana 2024

Pound for pound I might be able to out junk you....then again, maybe not, I don't do tractors.
  20. Triley41395

Vintage Motorbike Club at Portland Indiana 2024

I might go Friday afternoon also, it's only about an hour and 10 minutes from me. I'm sure I'll find some sort of junk I don't need.