Search results

1. misfit

Never know what you'll find at your local lawn mower repair

Beautiful...and a nice little piece of history...Great find!
  2. misfit

Polished Tecumseh H-50 BB

Hey Randi, Thanks again for that motor, new parts, and info along the way, sure was helpful! Its come a long way from bein that snowblower motor! Hi ya Buck...havent been to Tiffin for a bit, maybe this summer! I guess I fell into the basement and didnt come out till it was done...lol. I'll...
  3. misfit

Hmm, having trouble seeing page 2 comments...
  4. misfit

Sorry CarPlay...built this one for a bike :laugh:
  5. misfit

Ok David, but I'll have to recruit some help for a vid....I suck at that stuff! Many thanks for all the comments guys!
  6. misfit

Thanks fellas! I was going for the old Hilborn injection look on the int and exh, stacks at different angles and lengths, only 2 tubes to play with, but I got what I was after. Im going to make a billet intake for it, just dont have the stock right now. When I do it will be made for the Mik...
  7. misfit

Here it is finished. Build time was 10 months, and I have $120 into it.
  8. misfit

Thanx guys! Untold hrs Ole...took 6 months to polish everything working in the evenings and on weekends. Started off I was just gonna do the case cover...lol Guess I went beserk! More pics coming...
  9. misfit

I guess its time to post this, I wasnt going to, but decided others might enjoy seeing it. Its the first time Ive done a complete flathead build so there was lots to learn. I traded some cyl head, crank, and clutch machine work for a 68 Bonanza roller and 2 Tec H50s...Thanks Randi! This engine...
  10. misfit

Tru Test Build From New Zealand

Hey Buck...I think thats NZland lingo for a good runnin (mint)5hp on a rototiller (hoe). Good choice for the engine swap, I was gonna suggest getting a briggs 5er but forgot. Getting older sucks :doah:. If you ever want more power from it there are lots of hi-perf parts around for them, well...
  11. misfit

All depends how you you gear it. 6:1 ratio would give it some pull... Love that old carb! Are there any go-kart shops locally? Good places to find parts like wheels, sprockets and stuff.
  12. misfit

Mini Drag bike build

I'd really like to ride that thing...prolly wheelie the whole 1/4 mile!!:thumbsup:
  13. misfit

Starting old school go fast build....

Thanks very much gentlemen!:thumbsup:
  14. misfit

Great little vintage powerplant! I'd just do a good rebuild on it, keep it dependable. Cool to see a bike made in NZ, gonna ride the sheep trails or street it??
  15. misfit

Thanks Tom! Been hiding in my basement workin on minibikes :sleeping::biggrin: Halloween Classic starts TODAY! I think I can run it on Wednesday but not sure about the big show Saturday, may be open for cars and bikes only. There IS a wheelie contest... that'd be fun! Them Tiffin chicks are...
  16. misfit

Ive made some changes to the bike this summer, heres a list of the mods. Hand Grips Clutch Guard Big valve head-1.25" intake,1.12 exh Top end oilers 28mm Mik with home made intake 8" brake rotor (Freebie...Thanks Randi!) Black on gold RLV chain The chain, brake rotor and carb are...
  17. latest mods

latest mods