Search results

1. GEFFW

Packmule and Rose Rambler

2. GEFFW

"Before and After" pics

Thanks Davis. Well this was one of the first projects like this I've done. Lol, I guess you could say that this is where I learned. Sometimes you just got to dive in with both feet and go for it!
  3. GEFFW

"Before and After" pics

Thanks JimN! Lol, ya, I had some other things going on and finally got back to it.
  4. GEFFW

"Before and After" pics

Thanks Minimichael. It was a fun project. It's actually pretty torquey with the little wheels on it and I've improved the suspension greatly with the springer front end I made and the seat springs. I've only had it running around the driveway so far with the weather so crappy but it seems to...
  5. GEFFW

"Before and After" pics

Here is the before and after picks of one of my Packmules. This is the orange one in the back. It was pretty rough, tires flat and the axles and shafts seized up. Needless to say I've heavily modified it. Can't hardly recognize it as a Packmule anymore. All hand built sheetmetal.
  6. GEFFW

Pack mule panel fab finally done!

Its painted!
  7. GEFFW

Lol, I had already primed the gas tank I made. I plan on using it as my reserve tank and the stock tank as the main. I debated back and forth but decided I'd rather have the extra capacity and don't mind the look of the stock one. I think it will look good once it's all painted orange.
  8. GEFFW

Got'r all primed
  9. GEFFW

All torn down ready to get ready for paint. Got a few holes to weld and finish and a couple small cracks then should be good to go.
  10. GEFFW

Final piece of the puzzle done. This thing has gotten heavy enough that it was getting kinda hard to pick it up to do the rear kick stand so I figured I'd better put a side one on. Lol, good thing I used aluminum on most of it! Now it's time to do the final teardown and get this thing ready...
  11. GEFFW

Rose Rambler project

Haha! Success!
  12. GEFFW

Rose Rambler project

Working on making decals for it too
  13. GEFFW

Rose Rambler project

Made a pretty cool kick stand on my buddies Rose. Lol, now just got to figure out the spring setup. I think I need one on the Mule!
  14. GEFFW

Thanks Tony b! This has been a fun project and a lot of learning!
  15. GEFFW

Finally started the body work!
  16. GEFFW

Lol, hahaha, you caught me! Ya, I had to simplify it a little. I did my best to draw it up in the computer basing it off the decal and then 3D printed it. I'm just a hobbyist so I just kinda wing it so to speak. I like it though. I'm going to make a Packmule emblem for the back based off...
  17. GEFFW

Well I'll call that a win folks!
  18. GEFFW

Ok, so trying to make a little front emblem, we'll see how this goes :o
  19. GEFFW

Anyone else have a Pack Mule?

Oh heck ya! I like the rack on the front. I have two of them I picked up. The yellow one is pretty original so I think I'm going to just leave the patina. Mine has a Briggs so I don't know if that is original or not. The other one I have was pretty rough. Someone had welded the motor slide...