Search results

1. N

Fender bracket

Thank you Skipp. I saw the ebay source was out. I did message them to inquire about future inventory but have not heard back. Yes, quite pricey even at $35 but agreed, bit crazy at $99. Cheers.
  2. N

Fender bracket

Does anyone have a rear fender bracket for sale for a Bonanza MX mini? Or any source of where to buy one? Much appreciated.
  3. N

Bonanza MX restore

thank you so much for this. Much appreciated.
  4. N

Bonanza MX fiberglass fenders

Are you still making these fenders? Like too get a pair for my MX restore project.
  5. N

Bonanza MX restore

Is there someone that may have the dimensions of the front and rear fender for a Bonanza MX 1410? Or know of a source where to get the dims?
  6. N

Bonanza MX restore

Does anyone have front and rear fenders for Bonanza MX? Next step for me besides getting seat upholstered. Appreciate any feedback or leads. Thanks.
  7. N

Brake cable length for Bonanza?

Thank you for this tip. I like it. As a novice, trying to eliminating the potential of having to cut cable, etc. for good fit. Thank very much.
  8. N

Brake cable length for Bonanza?

Does someone know the length of brake cable needed for a Bonanza MX1410 minibike frame? GoPowerSports has a considerable amount of lengths to choose from. My estimate is north of 50" but would like to get it dialed in if I can. Appreciate any feedback.
  9. N

Parting out Bonanza MX 1410 Roller

Sorry. I just saw all your replies. Ignore previous eply. Thx.
  10. N

Parting out Bonanza MX 1410 Roller

I know this is a far shot, (due to post date)but..... I'm looking for fenders and original handlebars for an mx1410. (and maybe spinner wheels)
  11. N

Bonanza Mini Bikes ID????"

I would like to find a period correct seat, handlebars and front and rear fenders.
  12. N

Thank you. I thought it may be an MX model of some kind. 8 inch tires as well.
  13. N

Yes, that is the exact style of tag on this frame. So....I don't think the forks on this bike are original but not sure. They are just like the front shocks on the Mini Bike Mike you tuber who is restoring a Bonanza with his Dad. The shocks are the 12 inch version, kinda beefy ones. I need to...
  14. N

I hope you don't mind me piggy backing on this string. I recently bought a mini bike to restore, turns out its a Bonanza frame. The frame label is riveted to front of the frame, Made in San Jose, Calif. BONANZA and has serial number of 06039. This plate is in good shape. Curious if the # will...