Search results

1. just frank

1960 Go Kart 800 for sale

2. just frank

1960 Go Kart 800 for sale

Hi, I have a 1960 Go Kart 800 for sale... I put a lot of money and time into it I wanted to get it ready for racing as before... Originally from California and raced over there, the family moved back to Iowa at a farm. I got this from a picker and put a ton of money into it with the idea of...
  3. just frank

Weird Craigslist go kart

It happened again... I hit the wrong button... Could someone remove this and then I will do it over again... Thank you.
  4. just frank

Weird Craigslist go kart

Are you hungry for a Hardee's sandwich, I wonder what would happen if you used this in the drive through at McDonalds.
  5. just frank

Weird Craigslist go kart

Are you hungry for a Hardee's sandwich, I wonder what would happen if you used this in the drive through at McDonalds.
  6. just frank

Weird Craigslist go kart

Here is another fiber glass kart for sale.
  7. just frank

All things Palmini

I am sorry but no, the McCulloch bolt pattern is a little smaller, I found that out the hard way. In the golden days of karting, they experimented a lot back then. maller... I found that out the hard way...
  8. just frank

All things Palmini

9. just frank

All things Palmini

Someone put a Palmini gas cap on a mini bike tank. I think that looks cool...
  10. just frank

All things Palmini

Here is a vintage go kart with a Palmini gas tank, notice what the owner did to the gas cap. I think that's a good way of doing it... The dent looks bad... I'm not sure if the tank can be fixed. Come to think of it, it looks like the chain broke off and slammed into the tank just missing his...
  11. just frank

All things Palmini

Here is an engine mount for a McCulloch kart engine... NOTE: This has a different bolt pattern than your standard bolt pattern for a Briggs and Stratton.
  12. just frank

Weird Craigslist go kart

Here is a fiberglass body for a vintage go kart but I don't remember where I found it.
  13. just frank

Weird Craigslist go kart

14. just frank

Weird Craigslist go kart

15. just frank

Weird Craigslist go kart

You know what, I'm not sure... It does look like him, It might be him...I posted it because I thought it looked funny...
  16. just frank

Weird Craigslist go kart

17. just frank

Weird Craigslist go kart

Here is a 3 wheeled go kart. Scorpion Three Wheeled Go Kart Plans - SpiderCarts
  18. just frank

All things Palmini

Interesting... Very interesting...I tried to post a picture of it but was unable too.
  19. just frank

All things Palmini

The gas cap is top heavy and was famous for falling off during a race.... The theory goes that on a tight curve on the track the gas cap would fly off into the grass where many are still there to this very day or buried underground somewhere. My theory has been if someone with a metal detector...
  20. just frank

All things Palmini

Paimini is most famous for it's gas tanks, here is a sample of what they sold.