Search results

1. D

212 Hemi Pushrod length

GX200, BSP "Clones", 6.5 Chinese OHVs 5.260" Stock Length: Use with Stamped Rocker Arms 5.160" (-.100): Use with Billet & Roller Tip Rocker Arms 5.110" (-.150): Use with Billet/Roller Tip Rockers along with extensive milling (>.065") 5.440" (+.180): Allows use of 160 lifters in 200 blocks to...
  2. D

Breathing noise with Mikuni upgrade

so the biggest jet that comes with these carbs is too small, it's like a 90. it's cutting out at high rpm because it's too lean. your elevation will be dependent in the end of how big a main jet you really need but the standard size I always start with on those carbs with a basic stage 1 motor...
  3. D

Need more torque, keep burning up clutches.

Duralast #6040 cap from AutoZone is the best fix for making the tanks never leak past he cap again. a slight mod has to be done to the so the cap can breathe and not vapor lock but it's pretty easy. I usually resort to just drilling a tiny holy next to the center rivet and then it's good.
  4. D

Need more torque, keep burning up clutches.

I'd say go with a torque converter. and if you still have the stock jackshaft on the bike then it would make it way easier for you to re-use the stock steel jackshaft backing plate when installing the torque converter. by re using the stock steel backing plate, this avoids you having to use any...
  5. D

These are for sale as well

same model I believe but may be off by a year or 2 if I recall correctly.
  6. D

No luck on searches

Pictures limited from the listing i got it from but wasn't able to narrow down what mskd or model this bike is. Seller was claiming it as a cushman but i know i've never seen a cushman that looked anything like this so i had my doubts. Any help is appreciated.
  7. D

Taco frijole

Another listing i came across Someone elses Price unknown https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/407648408352706/?mibextid=dXMIcH
  8. D

Possible bonanza?

was the first among numerous others that I pointed out to the kid
  9. D

Possible bonanza?

yes, ironically after getting the model name from the previous comments before you those exact photos came up on google linked directly to this sight on another posting. go figure huh?
  10. D

Possible bonanza?

totally mis read that lol
  11. D

Possible bonanza?

got it
  12. D

Possible bonanza?

apparently didn't fully upload, will attach in comments
  13. D

Possible bonanza?

14. D

Possible bonanza?

Came across this local to me and looked ok for what it is, just wanted to try and confirm the model before pulling the trigger on buying this. Almost appears to be a bonanza style frame but couldn't really tell for sure.
  15. D

VM22 boggs with throttle

I've always had very good results with use of the vm22 on all the bikes I've used them on and have actually yet to run into a bad one myself. from my experience whenever there was a bogging problem it usually traced back to a air leak or generally lean condition. the tricky part is how to...
  16. D

Cool score for the weekend

awesome
  17. D

didn't realize that section was on here. trying to just delete this post asap but don't even see the option.
  18. D

he's located out of Carson city, Nevada. those 3 bikes pictured are the last of his collection that he would be willing to sell. pretty sure he won't be able to ship since he can barely walk around let alone drive. I know he wants 800 for the taco on the right but don't know the prices on the...
  19. D

@sparkwizard
  20. D

WTB any mini bike frame