Search results

1. B

Gemini SST 50s project

Thanks guys. Doing what I can when I can.
  2. B

Gemini SST 50s project

I am fighting the weather. I don't have a garage I can spray in. But got the frame of one ready to spray. Now if the weather will cooperate. More to come. I will be taking the winter off as we go south and I can't take these with me. This is a spring and fall project. I have a huge...
  3. B

Gemini SST 50s project

While I was working on those I worked on the brake pedal, foot peg bar with kick stand and the seat pan. I also removed the swing arm and triple tree. Got those sanded cleaned up and painted.
  4. B

Gemini SST 50s project

I tore the red bike apart and started with the wheels. I put rust dissolver on, then extend rust prohibitor, and painted. I replaced the bearings. o
  5. B

Gemini SST 50s project

After storing them for almost 15 year I am redoing my 2 Gemini SST 50s. One I will try to make as close to original as possible without going overboard. The other will be a RAT rider, something I can use to teach my grandson and others how to ride without worrying if it gets banged up. Maybe...
  6. B

Gemini model?

The original Geminis were built with 50cc and 80cc yamaha engines and had 4 speed transmissions. Yamaha sued for copyright infringement. I guess Gemini tried to switch back to a 4 cycle engine to try to survive. They didn't. My family's store sold SSTs but we never had any of those.
  7. B

Why did mini bikes die?

I had a 50 then an 80 SST. I loved them. After riding a doodle-bug style bike it was a dream. I was faster than a Honda. I am rebiuilding 2 50s and will rebuild 2 80s.
  8. B

Can anyone identify this frame?

its a doodlebug style. not a Gemini SST
  9. B

Gemini fork uppers

Call this guy geminimotorsportsla@gmail.com (747)-224-0860. He is in Cali and has a bunch of SST parts. Also check out this forum. Home | Gemini SST Forum (boards.net)