Search results

1. alxx01

How to fix bent axle tubes

That’s what I thought would be the best, no one got hurt luckily. The little bolt connecting the brake lever to the arm for my scrub brake popped off somehow (i hadn’t thought to check if they were tightened fully before riding) so i lost brakes and had to ditch the bike and it hit a curb and...
  2. alxx01

How to fix bent axle tubes

Any way you fix this? I just crashed my bike and bent the rear axle pretty bad. I cut the axle out and got it out pretty quick. Now I’m having trouble getting these tubes straight. I’ve tried hitting them back into place but I figured I’d ask here if anyone has some advice before hitting them...
  3. alxx01

Chain keeps coming off, not sure why

now i’m having trouble with the chains tension, do you know what kind of chain tensioner i can run with this frame? maybe one that bolts into the motor?
  4. alxx01

well huh that’s on me, i figured they were less than 1 mm different so it would work. i’ll stop and get a 5/8 bolt on my way home and see if that fixes it. Thank you guys! will update later
  5. alxx01

would a 15mm axle with 5/8 bearing cause that much trouble to wear it would mess with the chain?
  6. alxx01

i’ll attach a photo once i get home, as for wheel movement if i grab the top of the wheel i can sort of rock it left to right
  7. alxx01

brand new bearings and wheels along with new everything on this bike except the frame itself lol
  8. alxx01

if i put the spacer against the bearing and the washers on the opposite side would it work for the time being?
  9. alxx01

i have brand new high speed bearings in
  10. alxx01

it’s a 35 chain 12t clutch and 60t sprocket. The play is left to right. i added a spacer and washers and it doesn’t seem like i’d even be able to fit another washer to close the little bit of the gap there is.
  11. alxx01

Chain keeps popping off but everything seems fine? Put a pred 212 on a Manco Streaker, everything fit but the chain keeps popping off after short rides. Everything seems lined up so I’m confused. There is a tiny bit of play on the rear wheel but I didn’t think it was enough to cause any issues...
  12. alxx01

Best place to buy wheels

okay thank you
  13. alxx01

Best place to buy wheels

Do you think 6” could fit for the rear?
  14. alxx01

Best place to buy wheels

Just picked up a Manco Streaker and I’m having trouble finding some affordable wheels. I’m pretty sure I need 5” wheels, I was on OldMiniBikes and was looking at some tristars with a sprocket kit and it came out to almost $200. I bought the frame itself for $100 so I’d like to keep the wheel/sprocket set...
  15. alxx01

Questions about Manco frames

just went to home depot and couldn’t find the ones i needed haha
  16. alxx01

do you know where i could get axles? having trouble finding one small enough for the front
  17. alxx01

i just looked up streaker manco and saw some old listings and i’m pretty sure it is a 5 inch wheel
  18. alxx01

i measured 12mm but someone i talked to said it should be 5/8 so i wanted to confirm
  19. alxx01

Just picked up a Manco frame and have some questions about wheels. What size should I run for wheels front and back? What size axles does the frame take? It seems like 12mm but I can’t tell. Thank you!