Search results

1. Skipp

Tecumseh model and age reo snowblower

I have one hanging for a special bonanza project Coming up
  2. Skipp

Tecumseh model and age reo snowblower

Hell the half tank and motor stand is worth whatever you paid!
  3. Skipp

How bad is USPS shipping?

I give up….i live in West Virginia…not Kentucky…and it’s Parkersburg not paintsville….they have different zip codes…etc…
  4. Skipp

From this evening's ride...

We have two little ones the mother off drops every morning….they’re not much bigger than a fart….ears look to be two feet long…lol
  5. Skipp

How bad is USPS shipping?

Just received notice this was delivered…went and checked…nope….got on the postal web site….at 8:16 it’s out for delivery…,at 8:55 it’s 35 miles away and in WV thats 1.5 hours….
  6. Skipp

Powell minibike in Fresno, CA

I like to have just a few parts off of it…
  7. Skipp

Replacement switch for vt7

We’ve used old emergency exit batteries….they last forever….
  8. Skipp

A friend of mine had several sportster batteries that were turned in for warranty….they were good I guess….the one I have is still in warranty according to the sticker..lol!!
  9. Skipp

Didn’t mean to come off like a dick….typing has no expression….i don’t care about this switch….found a cheap one on Amazon I’ll try… thanks all!
  10. Skipp

I’m not sure exactly what you’re asking or saying….you turn the switch like a car… it cranks over the starter until the motor fires…. To shut it off you turn the key the other way to off….it has a battery and a rectifier….
  11. Skipp

It seems to be just like a riding mower….turn it until the starter cranks over the turn it off when done….lights have separate on/off high/low switches on light housing….
  12. Skipp

im going to assume not original….son only need a two point switch correct?
  13. Skipp

Let me go take some pics….
  14. Skipp

Is there one will a golf cart or something similar work?
  15. Skipp

Vintage Tires

Option…https://www.amazon.com/RUHUO-4-10-4-Replacement-Rototiller-Wheelbarrow/dp/B08NCNRXWF/ref=asc_df_B08NCNRXWF/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=692875362841&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=11309050130383978632&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=m&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=1028396&hvtargid=pla-2281435179...
  16. Skipp

My trail horse….

https://www.ebay.com/itm/305665896115?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=5PhtqyZpRDy&sssrc=2524149&ssuid=5PhtqyZpRDy&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY
  17. Skipp

Well, Beryl is rolling over me

Ok my wife’s read this and wants me to clairify something….she is not married to a serial killer….LMAO! I do not hunt because I can go to the store and buy it….i do not have to live off that meat anymore….but I do slay the coyotes…
  18. Skipp

Guys around here have the mini donkeys….guy sells them in Jackson co along woth llamas for coyote protection…well I don’t hunt any more…no fun…..But I like killing stuff….so it’s pretty cool….theres a woman up on the hill that feeds them….she states they’re Gods creatures too….but bitches about...
  19. Skipp

Not sure if you have the issues but with cows here, in the late evening just before dark if you sit real still you can kill up to 10-15 coyotes an evening coming after the cows…keeps these old eyes sharp and scratches that itch….
  20. Skipp

My brother in law does that…he’s 75 and still keeps 2 cows for the tax break on his property etc….lol!!