Search results

1. viki

OldMiniBikes warehouse refunds and corrections

We'll take care of it. The bottom line is that if we sent you the wrong parts, there's no way it would be your expense to send them back to us. I'l respond more thoroughly by tomorrow afternoon and we'll get this worked out for you.
  2. viki

Just to verify, the first message im seeing from you is at 4:40pm eastern time today. If you left messages earlier, could you please pm me with the details of how these messages were left? I just want to make sure we're not missing anything so we can address it properly.
  3. viki

Hey there, Sorry for the delay. The past 2 days have been completely slammed locally due to a blizzard warning. We have been backlogged with messages and will be clearing them all tomorrow. I'm sorry you had to wait this long for a response but we will take care of it asap.
  4. viki

problem with forum. keep getting redirected.

Well, this has been a nightmare. We believe everything is finally fixed. If anyone is still having trouble after clearing cache and cookies, please let us know. For real this time... ;)
  5. viki

Made major changes, please test
  6. viki

Can you guys try again as of right now? We very much appreciate the trouble shooting that you're doing for us.
  7. viki

Just an update: we may not be actively responding here but we are working on this as a #1 priority.
  8. viki

We have made some additional changes. Can anyone confirm and/or report issues that are still happening as of right now?
  9. viki

If you guys could, please only report current problems as we did make some partial fixes this afternoon.
  10. viki

We are still working on this.
  11. viki

We believe this is fixed. If anyone is having issues after clearing cache, please let us know.
  12. viki

Frustrated....OldMiniBikes Warehouse..

No offense taken, thank you for understanding and being a loyal customer.
  13. viki

Sorry for the delayed response. We had an unprecedented delay with a major supplier of ours including a delayed shipment to us as well as entirely lost pallet that no one made us aware of. We called daily to track the order and were always told it was coming in 1-2 days every time. We had...
  14. viki

Hi, I'm really sorry you had a negative experience. I'd like to provide some information and ask some questions: 1. Please send me a PM or an email with the phone number you used to call from and your name or order #. We review phone calls when necessary and take appropriate action. I...
  15. viki

pics since board upgrade

Hey Can someone who couldn't upload multiple pictures yet again please? Thanks in advance.
  16. viki

pics since board upgrade

This should be fixed now. Please try again.
  17. viki

pics since board upgrade

Thank you for helping us troubleshoot. We are working on it.
  18. viki

Trouble with OldMiniBikes warehouse?

Please send an email to help (at) OldMiniBikes (dot) com with the email address you used to make an account and I'll look into it for you.
  19. viki

pics since board upgrade

can someone that is having trouble please try the upload once more, specify how many images, which browser you're using, and which gallery you're selecting? thanks!
  20. viki

pics since board upgrade

We fixed an issue related to this at 4pm eastern yesterday. Can anyone having issues please give me a step by step rundown of what is happening so we can replicate and fix?