Search results

1. Kyminibiker

another one followed me home .......Manco Mini Quester

I haven't seen one of those yet, but I'm not gonna rule anything out anymore when it comes to Manco's. They are both a blast. I'm gonna put a nr racing twister cam/50# springs/thin head gasket and will probably clean the ports up on the head while its off on the 420 on the blue quester. They...
  2. Kyminibiker

lol yea once i learned of the mini's existence, that explained one someone tried to sell me a year or so ago. I asked if it had a storage locker and he said no, but he also told me it had a 8 hp briggs on it, but he must have misread the 3 for an 8. I said i wasn't sure what he had but it...
  3. Kyminibiker

Had both out tonight and wanted to show the size difference between the regular quester and the mini version.
  4. Kyminibiker

they respond to anything lol we have 7 of our own and 4 fosters we got shoved on us back in sept that were sposed to be gone in oct, here it is july ugh a couple of them have that high pitched collie type bark that eats right into your brain They aren't the best vids but will try to get...
  5. Kyminibiker

thanks, i think i got it set to public now.
  6. Kyminibiker

https://youtube.com/shorts/BuTwx27fePA?feature=share https://youtube.com/shorts/0YN2IAdu7zg?feature=share
  7. Kyminibiker

pretty much mechanically done, other then i need to cut a inch or so off those shock tubes on the lower triple tree, but this thing rips!! I haven't started to tune the driven in yet so it basically goes into high gear shortly after take off but still fun. will try to get vids posted in a while.
  8. Kyminibiker

Got that paint work

looks sharp man
  9. Kyminibiker

Is it hot where you are?

yea thats about 1.5 hrs or so from us. if i can get enough of my knoxville buddies to committ, i'll throw a post up in the events section with a date. either way i'll let you know if i can get anyone together, like to have 20 or more but a buzzin half dozen would be a blast too.
  10. Kyminibiker

Is it hot where you are?

scalf ky, home of the world famous stinkin creek.
  11. Kyminibiker

Is it hot where you are?

lol yea it can get steamy up there, but below I-10 is a different ball game in humidity and heat. We were down in a remote part of Iberia Parrish, it would be 7 am, you walk outside and if you make it 20 feet before a bead of sweat rolls down the middle of your back, you did good lol 15...
  12. Kyminibiker

Is it hot where you are?

anywhere from 79-low 90's and humidity is steamy at times since we get so much rain here in se ky, but I still remember those S Louisiana summers, so i'm not gonna complain a bit lol
  13. Kyminibiker

well its a roller, i could just throw on a throttle and chain and rip it, but i want to restrain myself. I want to use this 212 to fab my header up with, don't want spatter on the 228. I'm sure i'll find a home for this old 212 on another toy.
  14. Kyminibiker

Windber Mini Bike Reunion

yea no one around me is really into them, or much anything else. I'm kind of in a area where there are no real gearheads, they just trash everything here and park it out back behind a shed or it goes to the scrap man. So I am always just ridin solo or my wife when I can manage to drag her onto...
  15. Kyminibiker

Windber Mini Bike Reunion

I know, i'm besides myself wantin to hit some of these events. I built my bus 3 years ago and then for one reason or another, i can never get away from here ugh
  16. Kyminibiker

2014 Baja Warrior

fill the pipe with play sand and heat as you go and you might be able to do those tighter bends without kinkin the pipe.
  17. Kyminibiker

Nice chrome gas tank

I'm bad for stock pilin parts that I know i'll use ..............eventually lol
  18. Kyminibiker

Nice chrome gas tank

i need to stay off ebay a while but this is really cool.