Search results

1. Taco Loco Joe

Removing tires

I just removed an original Tire from a go power wheel today. I put it on the vise and one half popped out. I pryed it Easily with a screwdriver and a rounded edge tool I made. The other half was not cooperating. I soaked it first with Dish Soap and then used PB Blaster. After a couple hours in...
  2. Taco Loco Joe

3 Cars Stolen at Good Guys Show

It had to of been Pros. The Porsche was parked outside the Entrance. I went to a Show in Monterey recently and didn’t bring my 54’ because I didn’t want to leave it in the Hotel parking lot . That night a couple guys were seen running away who were seen scoping out rides.
  3. B6CF3C6F-A885-42EE-8C63-CA876928D41F.jpeg

B6CF3C6F-A885-42EE-8C63-CA876928D41F.jpeg

BC1300
  4. BC1300

BC1300

5. Taco Loco Joe

Goodyear 4.10 3.50-6 studded

Got one. Thanks Houndog
  6. Taco Loco Joe

3 Cars Stolen at Good Guys Show

While I was making a deal to buy a Bonanza Mini Bike last Saturday at the Good Guys Show in Pleasanton California, Three Classic Cars were stolen. A 1960 356 Porsche the Owner owned for over 45 years, A 63 Impala convertible the owners father bought new, and a 67’ Mustang convertible. The...
  7. Taco Loco Joe

Bonanza BC1300

Looks better without the stickers and a good scrubbing. Right peg is busted off and back tire is bald. Some kid rode the crap out of it!
  8. Taco Loco Joe

1 Bonanza front peg foot peg

My newly acquired 1300 came with only 1. Doesn’t have to be NOS this is going to be a rider. Thanks Joe
  9. Taco Loco Joe

Goodyear 4.10 3.50-6 studded

I need a nice Goodyear diamond studded 410 350-6 tire. Don’t need NOS just a good rider. Thanks Joe
  10. Taco Loco Joe

What did this Continental Slick come off of?

Were these used on Karts or mini bikes? I bought it at a Swap Meet and thought it was Cool.
  11. Taco Loco Joe

Bonanza BC1300

Thanks Karen. The rubber boots are perfect $$$$! LOL;)
  12. Taco Loco Joe

Bonanza BC1300

Thanks Ed.
  13. Taco Loco Joe

Bonanza BC1300

Bought this today from a guy I was talking to at the Good Guys Show in Pleasanton California. It’s got all the hard to find goodies. He even threw in 2 engines. Now to take all those stickers off. LOL! I even bought some stuff from Mr. Mini Bike. He used to show up at all the Swaps in California...
  14. Taco Loco Joe

Engine Mounts

OMB used to carry them. They were made by member Scooterboy. Strictly Hodaka also Carried them. They are part of Hodaka Parts now.
  15. Taco Loco Joe

Another HS40 finished!

Nice Work!
  16. Taco Loco Joe

NORTHERN ROUND-UP

Looks like a fun event!
  17. Taco Loco Joe

Anything Goes! Another Dutch minibike build from scratch.

Those bikes are awesome! They move pretty good too. Congratulations !
  18. Taco Loco Joe

Deals Still Out There.

Not sure yet Tom. It’s 50 miles away. My Hodaka Engine builder lives in his town and was kind enough to pick it up for me. I’ll get it in 2 weeks at the Antique Motorcycle Show and Swap Meet in Dixon California.
  19. Taco Loco Joe

Deals Still Out There.

It would Shovelhead. I think I’m gonna display it on a stand.