Search results

1. Taco Loco Joe

What is this one?

Looks complete. I never seen one before.
  2. Taco Loco Joe

3 Cars Stolen at Good Guys Show

While I was making a deal to buy a Bonanza Mini Bike last Saturday at the Good Guys Show in Pleasanton California, Three Classic Cars were stolen. A 1960 356 Porsche the Owner owned for over 45 years, A 63 Impala convertible the owners father bought new, and a 67’ Mustang convertible. The...
  3. Taco Loco Joe

1 Bonanza front peg foot peg

My newly acquired 1300 came with only 1. Doesn’t have to be NOS this is going to be a rider. Thanks Joe
  4. Taco Loco Joe

Goodyear 4.10 3.50-6 studded

I need a nice Goodyear diamond studded 410 350-6 tire. Don’t need NOS just a good rider. Thanks Joe
  5. Taco Loco Joe

What did this Continental Slick come off of?

Were these used on Karts or mini bikes? I bought it at a Swap Meet and thought it was Cool.
  6. Taco Loco Joe

Bonanza BC1300

Bought this today from a guy I was talking to at the Good Guys Show in Pleasanton California. It’s got all the hard to find goodies. He even threw in 2 engines. Now to take all those stickers off. LOL! I even bought some stuff from Mr. Mini Bike. He used to show up at all the Swaps in California...
  7. Taco Loco Joe

Deals Still Out There.

I found this NOS , Never Started Briggs 3 horse on C.L. . It was in the sellers Grandfathers garage. The DEAL part? $10.
  8. Taco Loco Joe

Old, Cool, and $$$$

Saw it on EBay for $3 Grand. 2 stroke powered.
  9. Taco Loco Joe

Shocks but what brand?

I Thought they were Sebacs . Says Made Italy.
  10. Taco Loco Joe

Bonanza Find

I picked up this MB1210 today mainly because it was sportin’ those elusive Cerriani shocks I need for a Taco 44. Did the 1210 come with Sebac shocks? I got a Tech motor for it but that Briggs started on the first pull!
  11. Taco Loco Joe

1949 Indian Papoose

Saw this on Instagram. Love it.
  12. Taco Loco Joe

Taco Find

Got a text from SF Rider that there’s a Taco 44 on Offer Up right in my town. It was a mile away and $60 bones. I offered $50 and got it! This guy didn’t know what it was. It’s a 1968 and straight and no re welds.
  13. Taco Loco Joe

Micro Cycle

Time to finally get this Kool little mini bike together. I bought the Frame and seat a couple years ago. It’s an early model 1960 or 61.
  14. Taco Loco Joe

The Original Bullitt Mustang

I went to the Moscone Center in San Francisco for the annual Car Show showcasing all the 2019 models. The reason I went was to see the Original Bullitt Car (one of two used in the film) in person. There’s some good articles online on how the Owner aquirred it and how Steve McQueen tried...
  15. Taco Loco Joe

Carburetor Blues

Anyone ever reattach the brass pick up tube on an old Briggs? Looks like it was pressed in. I ended up using another Carb and It ran but started dripping from what looks this plug. Are their replacement carbs available? I got a brand new in the Box Predator I’ve had for 3 years. It wouldn’t look...
  16. Taco Loco Joe

I’ve been Bushwacked!

Like my friend 6doggie3, I haven’t been on OMB. The 54’ Chevy Truck I got last December has taken a lot of my free time. I’ve been to around a dozen shows this summer (always with a Taco in the back). I haven’t even looked for any mini bikes. Yesterday morning I checked Craigslist and found this...
  17. Taco Loco Joe

Side Popper

Bought a Craftsman edger at an Estate sale yesterday for $25. It’s gotta Tec Side Popper 143 751042 Serial # 6247B. It started on spray 2nd pull. I gassed her up and she runs fine. I’m going to run it with a Cylindrical tank on a future project. What are my options for hooking the throttle up?
  18. Taco Loco Joe

The Sit Down Gambino Kustoms

I went to a Kool Show yesterday. It’s called The Sit Down. Gambino Kustoms in San Jose California puts this invitational every year at the Shop.
  19. Taco Loco Joe

Tacos @ The Car Shows

I’ve attended 4 Car Shows this Spring. Bring along a mini bike and be prepared to hear a bunch of Stories about owning, riding, and Crashing these machines back in the Day! I got inquiries to build some and for my Card LOL. Mini Bikes are just a Hobby for Me. That way it stays Fun. There’s...
  20. Taco Loco Joe

12 Free Mini Bikes on Craigslist Today ?

Somebody Posted this ad this morning with no Contact info. On April 1st?