Search results

1. Fat Tony157

Lil indian

I'm clearing out the hoard! Selling my lil indian. Would guess its a 68-69 but not 100% sure. I can get the serial number later. It's a great runner. 3.5hp briggs of the same era. Fires on the first or second pull every time. Fresh oil, rebuilt carb. Real comet clutch. Just fire it up and go...
  2. Fat Tony157

What is this?

Just picked this up a few hours ago. I've been searching but haven't been able to figure out what this frame is. Any help would be greatly appreciated
  3. Fat Tony157

Need help with a lil indian

What's up guys? So a couple weeks ago I picked up this lil indian. I need some help figuring out what all is original and what is not. Obviously the engine is not original. I'm just trying to figure out if the seat, headlight, brake setup, and wheels are all correct for this bike, or if changes...
  4. Fat Tony157

Manco streaker (late model)

I'm selling my manco streaker. 4hp robin engine that runs well. New clutch New chain New tires. Its not perfect, but would be a great entry level bike for someone. $250 firm. Located in Lombard, IL
  5. Fat Tony157

Manco Streaker

For this years build-off, I decided to do this Manco streaker I've had laying around for awhile. Hopefully I picked the right category, I'm assuming its a pre 1989 based on the fact that is has aluminum split rims but I'm not 100%. The plan is to bring it back to mostly original, with the...
  6. Fat Tony157

Copying plastic parts?

Whats up guys. I've got two later model manco streakers that I'll hopefully be building in the next couple months. The issue I have though is I only have the clutch cover and fenders for one of them. The other is missing all of these parts. So I have a good set I could use as a template. Does...
  7. Fat Tony157

Manco Streaker parts

Looking for a set of plastic manco streaker fenders. Also looking for the plastic clutch cover. Please let me know what you have!
  8. Fat Tony157

Sears roper big wheel parts

Up for sale is my uncompleted build-off bike. It's a mostly complete Sears Roper big wheel. This is the model that was setup for a battery and lights. All of the big parts are there. You will need all of the little things to make it complete. (clutch,brake shoes, throttle, brake lever, etc)...
  9. Fat Tony157

Speedway Shrike

Hey guys. Up for sale is my Speedway Shrike. When I first picked it up, it was really rough and hadn't run in years. I tore it all down and painted the frame hunter green. I went through and replaced all of the bearings. The handlebars it came with were BMX style so I ditched those in favor of a...
  10. Fat Tony157

WTB DB30 parts

I am looking for a couple things I'm hoping someone has lying around. Seat in good condition Chain idler Rear metal chain guard Rear rim assembly (disc brake) Let me know what you have and how much you are looking to get. Thanks! For reference, I am looking for parts for this...
  11. Fat Tony157

Wtb sears roper parts

I'm looking for a clutch cover and the rear pull bar. I'm not concerned with condition. Send me a pm with pics and price. Thanks!
  12. Fat Tony157

Fat Tony157's Sears Roper (Vintage Class)

I had so much fun last year, I just had to do it again! This is what I believe to be my 1971 Sears roper mini bike. (Please correct me if I am wrong.) I actually picked it up last night for the sole reason of restoring it for this years build-off. It appears to be mostly complete, but man is...
  13. Fat Tony157

What did I find?

I just picked up this roller locally. Did a little research and think it's a Cat maybe? I wasn't able to find a Cat that came with a jackshaft though. There aren't any markings on the frame that I can find. Any help would be greatly appreciated
  14. Fat Tony157

Wtb - Minibike frame - IL

What's up guys. I am looking for my next project, thought I would see if anyone has something for sale on here. I'm looking for a hard tail frame without a jackshaft. I'm not overly concerned with the model, age, condition, etc. Just looking for a solid starting point. If anyone has something...
  15. Fat Tony157

Tav2 30 series torque converter (aftermarket)

This is an aftermarket Tav2 30 series torque converter. Not a genuine comet. I bought this for my build-off mini bike this past winter but I decided a standard centrifugal clutch was better suited for the build and no longer need this. It works great and has nothing wrong with it. It has maybe...
  16. Fat Tony157

Running out of fuel with 15 degree mount

What's going on guys. I need some suggestions to fix an issue I created for myself on my build-off bike. I'm running a predator 212 hemi and I had to use a 15 degree engine mount so the torque converter would clear the frame. I'm running the stock engine mounted tank. The problem now is most...
  17. Fat Tony157

Fat Tony157's - Wards/Gilson - (Vintage Open)

I just wanted to start off by thanking you guys for all the help and info you have provided over the years. I don't post that often but I have found myself searching through threads looking for info more times than I can count. Anyways, on to the build off project. I have been putting this...
  18. Fat Tony157

Tav2 question

Hey guys, I recently bought a used comet tav2 for my go kart. It works perfectly when driving, but when I floor it from a stand still it starts popping really loudly until I get moving. It almost sounds like the chain is skipping teeth but this is for sure not whats happening. Anyone ever...
  19. Fat Tony157

K & S hornet rebuild

Hey guys, it's been awhile since I've posted. Now that it's getting nicer out, I started working on a new project. I picked up this frame last summer for next to nothing. After posting in the "what is it" section, I found out its a K & S hornet. This will be the first mini bike that I am...
  20. Fat Tony157

What do I have?

I bought this mini bike last summer and it has to be my favorite frame I own. I am sending it out for powder coating tonight, so you guys will be seeing a new build thread very soon. But I want to get the color scheme as close to original as possible. Thanks guys! Sorry for the bad pics...