Search results

1. Brainiac

Manco Streaker

I have one but I’m just south of Dayton Ohio. Just getting ready to do a little refresher to it but it’s in overall good original condition.
  2. Brainiac

What is this?

Just found this listed online and any help identifying it would be great.
  3. Brainiac

Sears H35 Facebook find

It all depends on what you’re looking for. It’s all relative. Is it a good engine, yes but again depends on what you’re trying to accomplish.
  4. Brainiac

Sears H35 Facebook find

I just sold it week before last. Thanks for asking.
  5. Brainiac

Sears H35 Facebook find

I do still have it.
  6. Brainiac

Trail at

I guess the question should be is it worth $260? That’s what it’s listed at. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Brainiac

Trail at

Sorry for the typo. It’s a Trailcat Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Brainiac

Trail at

Just found this bike for sale said it runs great with a 3.5 Tec. Just wondering what it’s worth. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Brainiac

Facebook find ID?

They’re only asking $125. Is it worth that much? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Brainiac

Facebook find ID?

Just found this on Facebook marketplace and was hoping someone on here could tell me what it is. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Brainiac

Sears H35 Facebook find

Did a little playing around with the H35 over the weekend. Got it running but not consistently. Carb needs a little more TLC but in the process of replacing the fuel line I verified that it does have the mini bike correct aluminum fly wheel. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Brainiac

Sears H35 Facebook find

Another thing I noticed it’s only a 5/8” shaft. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Brainiac

Sears H35 Facebook find

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. Brainiac

Sears H35 Facebook find

That’s way bigger! No way to mix that up. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. Brainiac

Sears H35 Facebook find

How can I tell if this is a ball bearing engine? The parts diagram show bearing and bushing but only one part # for the cover itself. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. Brainiac

Sears H35 Facebook find

I already have an HS40 that I plan on using if I can ever get myself in gear but jumped at the chance to get what I thought was going to be a 5hp. I’ll just probably flip it now. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. Brainiac

Sears H35 Facebook find

Yes it’s an H35 . Looks like it was a Roper, probably Sears 13180708. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. Brainiac

Sears H35 Facebook find

I just acquired this decent piece off Facebook market place. Seems to have good compression. Haven’t had a chance to check it out any further. The add said it was a 5 hp and I drove 89 miles to get it but still too good of a deal to pass up. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. Brainiac

My Tecumseh collection.....so far

I looked at the serial # last night and the HS40 I have is a 1968 model which of course explains the shroud and in my opinion for aesthetics looks better anyway and period correct to boot.
  20. Brainiac

Tecumseh HS40 ( A Challenge )

What's the part # for the spark arrestor you used?